Ch40:

TW-  Acts of violence/ mentions of death/ gore (Not descriptive)/ Hints of loved ones loss/ grieving behavior

"I'm sorry if my subordinate scared you, I'm sure you can tell he's not around humans much." The plume eyed man smiled, holding the wide-eyed girls trembling hand, "Come now...there's no need to be scared, I would just like to talk."

"Where am I?" She asked, trying to ignore how much she was sweating.

"That's not the topic of our conversation right now Y/n."

"I don't care I-"

He gripped her hand harsher, making her yelp as he darkened his face, "Just be a good girl and listen."

Feeling her hand being crushed she nodded quickly, and he eased up.

"Good." He smiled, "Now I'm sure your already aware of who I am."

"Your Muzan Kibutsuji..." She gulped, "The Demon King and leader of the Twelve Kizuki."

"Good, it seems were well acquainted then..."

"Do you...do you know who I am?"

He chuckled, "L/n Y/n, Second Master and Crow Master of the Demon Slayer Corps."

A bead of sweat ran down her face, "Yet I'm not dead."

He grinned, "You see, Mrs. L/n, I go for things in the long run." His face darkened a bit, "You see I could kill you now and gain nothing from it or...I could offer you a deal..."

Pulling her hand away, she shook her head.

His smile dissipated for a second before it picked back up, irk mark on his head, "I see you're not an idiot, that good, most humans are." He opened his eyes in a crazed manner, stepping towards her making her flinch, "Does my complexion look unhealthy to you? Is my ghostly pale? Do I look sickly to you? Do I look like I'm about to die?"

"We both know your form is a façade."

He smirked, "That's right, I am a being almost perfect to perfection...the only thing I require to reach that perfection now, is you."

He turned around and a door appeared, making her eyes widen in shock.

"Let's go for a walk." He said, stepping to the door that led to more wooden room space.

When she hesitated and didn't follow him, he stopped, turning around, giving her a bone chilling glare,

"I said. Follow. Me." He hissed