🦁 Meal Struggles, Deals, and A Violent Demonstration 🦁

Some of you guys are just down bad honestly. I wasn't expecting this at all, but since I'm such a benevolent author I'll make you all a deal. If after the Savanaclaw Chapter end and the next Q/A enough of you ask I may the answer is MAY make human Kanzaburou a love interest, but it'd have to be enough of you guys for the Q/A chapter. Oh god I sound like Crowley now. Benevolent author, yesss. 😂 Secondly I wanna say thanks to everyone's positive feedback on the Heartslabyul chapter, I'm glad you all enjoyed it and now we are officially in Savanaclaw. As always, enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"My child, you were well and here before taking off and now I hear about your sudden disappearance from us. I hope the worse has not come but I pray everything is well. Wherever you may be I hope you come back  safe and well to us."

                 ~ Ubuyashiki Kagaya 🪷

Back at the Ramshackle Dorm (Y/N) slept peacefully before she once again had another strange dream.

                       🦁 Dream World 🦁

"I can hear the wind blowing...what's happening here?"

The female thought to herself as her gaze shifted now looking at the many animals that were staring up, making her dark blue orbs stare up towards the rock. There she saw a lion and a mandrill.

Soon enough, a lioness now walked up and now stood next to the lion and the mandrill looking at the two while holding a lion cub in her mouth.

The mandrill then turned and carefully held up the small cub as the sunlight was shining down on them.

"It's like a ceremony of some sorts...how strange.."

Soon enough the dream ended and the female slowly woke up.

"Another strange dream...."

She thought to herself before sitting up only to glance at Kanzaburou and Kaiya who were both watching Grim making the female a bit confused.

"Nngh!" Grim said as he move around the sheets as (Y/N), Kanzaburou and Kaiya continued to watch him. "Ugh! Nyaah!"

"Tomioka sama...didn't this sad creature claim not to be a cat.." Kanzaburou said in a hushed tone not wanting to wake up Grim just yet.

"What a liar!"

"Maybe he is a cat..well one of some sorts....."

"Yeaaa, that's what you get....for crossing.." Grim mumbled in his sleep as (Y/N) raised an eyebrow not really sure what he was talking about. "The mighty Grim..." He said.

"Hey, Grim..time to wake up." (Y/N) said as she then poked the tanuki's head waiting for a response.

"That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant!" He said and soon enough once those words left his mouth an angry little red hedgehog started to pull at Grim's ears now fully waking him up.

"So she understands, that's rather interesting yet cute.."

"Caw! I like you already hedgehog!" Kanzaburou exclaimed now laughing at Grim's reaction. "Now pull harder, don't be shy!"

"Ow, ow! Stop, hey!" Grim cried out how wide awake before (Y/N) immediately took Kaiya off of Grim calming the small hedgehog down. "What was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"You we're sleep talking and Kaiya didn't like what you said." (Y/N) said in a simple tone as the small creature continued to glare at Grim.

"Caw! It was entertaining to watch! Especially when you have front row tickets to see the show!"