Teenagers

Dnf

George let out a quiet giggle as he sneaked out his bedroom window, which was on the second floor, but wasn't a horrible jump. He landed on the roof of the garage and climbed down where Dream, also known as Clay, helped him.

"You ready?" He asked. George nodded. "Of course, what do I look like?" He said right before they ran off to Dream's car. Sapnap sat in the passenger side ready. When Dream shut the driver side door, George was already in the car. He had his hands rested against both his and Sapnap's seat.

"What're we waiting for?" George asked. Dream shut himself out of his trance and stepped on the gas. George laid back in his seat with a smile as he watched his family home fade from view. His ass was toast when he got home.

A bit later

Dream pulled up to the school with a big smile. Sapnap was already hopping out of the car with spray cans. He threw Dream one when he stood up out of the car. He caught it with an even bigger smile. George stepped out and took one.

"Remember, we meet back in 30 minutes." Sapnap said before running off to find a way in. Dream shook his head and looked at George. "Let's go." He said nodding at the building.

This was a very old building, with absolutely no security, which I'm sure after this there would be night guards. Dream hopped over a fence sneakily, he started walking off before George quickly followed. He let out a grunt as he got the floor.

Dream shook the can and started spraying the back wall. George laid against the wall smiling as he watched Dream, his expressions were fantastic and satisfying.

"What?" Dream whispered, a smile on his face as he stared at the brunet. George shrugged, a smile still plastered on his face. "Your face is pretty." George said. Dream licked his lips and shook his head, before continuing with his work.

"How long have you been doing this shit for?" George asked. Dream raised a brow. "You mean..forcing a boy to sneak out and come decorate a school?" He asked. George giggled. "No, I mean, all of this. The spray painting and road racing shit, also yeah, sure, forcing boys to sneak out of their homes."

"Since I was 15, I got caught many times, even got chased by the police." Dream said, shaking his spray can. George sat down on a bench and propped his hands behind him. "How many of them did you fuck?" George asked quietly. Dream raised his brows and his eyes popped.

"I'm sorry? What?" He asked, turning to George. George rolled his eyes. "I'm not stupid, you've obviously had experience with this, how many of them were you able to get in bed? I'm just curious!" George asked. Dream still stared at the boy in shock.

"I- I never did that.." Dream said. George raised a brow and tilted his head down. "Mhm, I'm sure you've got a big body count, how many chicks, or even dudes did you get in bed?" George asked one final time. Dream shook his head and continued with his painting.

"You really wanna know? 15." He said. George was shocked. "So, out of the 15 years you did this, only 15 slept with you?" George asked. Dream nodded. He looked at George with a smirk. "And I'm about to make it 16." He said. George raised his brows at him and laughed.

"I love the confidence, that must be how you get 'em." George said as Dream stepped closer. "Maybe, or maybe I just catch their attention, maybe I'm just so fucking attractive that most people can't handle it." He said softly. George felt his body begin to crumble.

"Already? Oh now I'm excited to get you back home." Dream said as he stepped back. George laid back on the bench with a big smile.

"So why do you do this?" George asked, staring up at the stars. Dream looked at George then back to his artwork. "Good question, I really don't know?"