Chapter 40

A/N: INCOMING SMUT
bare with me I rarely write smut so I hope this doesn't disappoint!! This is also very roughly edited but im just so excited to post it ! Here's to the first chapter of season 4  <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Julia Henderson slowly opened her eyes and sat up to reveal the scenery in front of her. Her current position was smushed next to her boyfriend Steve Harrington; however they weren't on her bed or couch, they were in a hammock in her backyard. The small fire pit had charcoal black clumps after their night time bonfire sizzled out. The sun was just rising, painting the sky a vibrant pink and orange.

Her eyes landed on Steve, she couldn't help but grin to herself while the only things she heard were the morning birds chirping and his soft snores. She never really enjoyed the sound of the chirping whenever it woke her up too early, but at the moment she could not care. In fact, she thought it added to her cliché romance moment which she adored even more.

As she went to gently lay back down, Steve's snores abruptly stopped as you started to hear his confused murmurs, "why am I swaying?" His hands reached out quickly to grab the sides of the hammock, finally opening his eyes to see everything. "Thank you for last night darling, the smores and fire was what I needed after that shift." He said, placing a kiss on your forehead and beginning to step out of the hammock.

"Are you awake and want breakfast or do you want to go back to sleep in my bed until we gotta go get Robin?" She asked before getting ready to get out of the hammock, Steve right in front of her with his hand out to steady her as she got out. As she held his hand to keep her balance, he held onto her and pulled her into him. Her hands slid to the back of his neck, her fingers combing through his hair. His arms wrapped around your waist he thought for a moment.

"How about I eat you for breakfast, in your bed, until we gotta get Robin?" He had a well knowing smirk on his face as he watched your cheeks flush a light pink. Even though you and Steve had been together for almost 3 years, every comment like that gets her and makes her weak at the knees. 

"Hmm we are very lucky that my mom decided to have a wine night with her book club, because I like that idea." Steve quickly glanced at her bedroom window that got left open last night, "race you there!" He yelled before running straight to it before she could process what he said. She chased him to her window only to watch the boy actually jump through the window… and successfully!

Julia climbed through her window before quickly shutting it and closing her curtains. She turned around and to see him grinning, "I won!" He cheered, jumping onto her bed to sit against the headboard. He patted his thighs before removing his shirt and dropping it to the side. She quickly took her shorts off, immediately found her spot on his lap, her hands holding the sides of his face while he held her hips. 

"I don't think I will ever get over how beautiful you are." His eyes couldn't leave hers until they fluttered shut when she initiated the kiss. It was a single kiss that lasted a few seconds before she pulled away, her thumb skimming his bottom lip. "I hope you know how utterly in love with you I am." Steve grinned at her words before passionately kissing her, his arms wrapping around her waist trying to pull her closer to him if it was possible. He moaned against her lips as she began to slowly grind against him to a slow rhythm.

Steve moved one hand from her waist to the back of her head while the other remained holding her waist. In one movement Steve flipped the two of them, switching their positions to have her underneath him. He laid down on the bed between her legs, his hands hooking around her thighs and pulling her closer to him. She let out a small squeak that was followed by a soft gasp as he planted the first kiss on the inside of her thigh.