37.

Today was Asha's last day in Pittsburgh and to make the most of it Sanchez was going to force himself to stay up a couple hours later than normal

        Today was Asha's last day in Pittsburgh and to make the most of it Sanchez was going to force himself to stay up a couple hours later than normal. Her flight left around noon which meant she'd be at the airport by time he returned home from practice in the morning. He wasn't ready for her to leave yet. She'd just gotten there, but he had to remember to take baby steps and she had her own life to live. Though he wasn't against holding her captive for his own satisfaction he had to let the trip come to an end.

To make her last day worth while, Sanchez had the idea of taking her somewhere out in the city she might like. Maybe even make breakfast if she was still sleeping. Except he walked in his house to something else. Music blasted from the living room with the sliding door open to create the indoor, outdoor space.

He sat his bag down against the wall and walked over to see what was going on. Fuck him real good in the front seat, backseat, I ain't runnin' he ain't gotta catch me, pussy in his mouth he gon' suck it like a paci. Asha was squatted atop the pool's mini waterfall with her arm in the air as she ground and bounced to the song.

"Of course." he mumbled to himself. 

He stepped outside to the grill going and a mimosa pitcher. He looked around for Dallas to see her on the other end of the pool with her phone in the air to capture both her and Asha.

"Yuhh!" Dallas yelled right before Asha dove into the deep end.

"This what I come home to?" the sudden sound of his voice startled Dallas and she almost dropped her phone.

"You're home." she spun around as Asha rose from under the water. "You want a mimosa?"

"Oh, hey." Asha wiped water from her face, kicking her feet to stay afloat. "How was practice?"

"It was cool. How long y'all been out here? And what's on the grill? Y'all better not be playing with my groceries."

Dallas kissed her teeth, "Don't come pissin' on our vibe, Nooney. We know what we're doing."

"Psh," he turned and walked back on the upper deck to lift the grill. There were six foil packs. He used the nearby tongs to pull one open to see what was inside; they smelled good.

"Aht aht sir! Get out of my stuff please." Asha tried to stop him from opening it. He ignored her to see sausage, corn, shrimp and potatoes inside.

"You so hardheaded. You heard that damn girl." Dallas shook her head. 

"Don't worry about it. As soon as he says something to me I'm gonna act like I don't hear him too." Asha responded, pushing back in the water onto her back.

"Ignore me if you want to." he closed the grill back.

"You don't put fear in me." she carelessly floated atop the water.

"That part." Dallas co-signed.

Rather than give either of them a verbal response, he gave them a look that made them smirk and snicker under their breath. Dallas then invited him to join them so he took a seat on the steps leading down to the lower platform. The girls continued to jump in and out, drink on their mimosas and enjoy each other's company while he sat watching and on his phone. He wasn't trying to get in the water or interrupt their time together; he didn't mind sitting in the back ground for the moment.