Epilogue

No one pov.

Cc to owner ❤️

Cc to owner ❤️

Epilogue - 21 June 2022

______________________________

"Koooooo" In his sleep, Taehyung mumbled,  rubbed his eyes and moved his hands about the bed, looking for his lovely wife.

"Mmmmmmmmm kooooo," he whined once more, attempting to locate warmth.

He awoke groaning in discomfort, looking around the room for his beloved, but he couldn't find him. But then he heard the water running and assumed his bunny boy was taking a shower.

He got up and strolled towards the bathroom with sluggish steps, opening the door after debating with himself.

He stood behind Jungkook after removing his clothes, who, of course, was aware of the slight sound of his hubby's arrival.

The handsome baby hugged his wife from behind laying his head on Jungkook's should and closing is eyes again.

"Baby, why did you wake up" Jungkook asked massaging Taehyung's head and tilted his head to gave a Kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you" Taehyung mumbled.

"Let's shower then yeah?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded and came in front of Jungkook who smiled and Took the shower gel to rub on the handsome baby's face.

After showering, Jungkook and Taehyung both walked towards their closet with bathrobes on.

"Here, wear this hubby" Jungkook said handling the suit to his husband who smiled and took it from him.

Jungkook, he again goes through the closest finding an outfit for himself. He grabbed a white suit and handed Taehyung a black one.

"Black and white?" Taehyung asked smiling "yes, black and white" Jungkook smiled too.

Actually, today it's Jungkook's and Taehyung's ceremony today. They both passed their exams with good grades and also, they completed their internship.

So basically, Taehyung is gonna takeover the company and Jungkook couldn't be more proud. He applied as Taehyung's secratary to keep up with Taehyung and help him out.

And Jungkook off course with his talent, he got the post.

So the only thing remains is the  ceremony and taekook are now going to attend it. To official take the responsibility of the company as a new CEO

 To official take the responsibility of the company as a new CEO