Escape from Namekku-sei

Goku remembered.

A 6-year-old Azula sat at the side of the fighting area. She saw how Goku was defeating a soldier. She saw how the soldier become and started to fire bend, even when for the fight it was banned, but it did not do any difference as Goku evade the attack and kicked him in the chin making him faint. The fight stopped, Azula approached Goku, who bowed in respect to his opponent, and while closing him, Azula fire-bend with her finger, burning Goku's hair, and said, "you didn't dodge it completely". Goku started to run around trying to put out the fire. Azula only looked at the scene and started to laugh.

A 10-year-old Azula was eating her food, and decided that the delicious steak would be the final dish she would eat, so she separated it from the rest so she could eat her rice. Goku was seating next to her, and he was being called in multiple times to correct his table manners. She sighed a little and continued eating, then when she was about to eat the steak, it was no longer there. Goku had just taken it for him and eaten it completely. Azula demanded another steak to be prepared for her immediately, but she was told that it was impossible at the moment. Her anger was visible, so she decided to take Goku's tea and boiled it. When Goku took the tea to pass his food, his tongue burned, and Azula smirked.

A 13-year-old Azula woke up in the middle of the night. She was alone in her bedroom, and she decided to walk outside. It was the first time she had cried that way, crying until falling asleep, crying in front of anyone. She opened the next room's door, and Goku was sleeping on the floor, and none of the sheets was covering him. She chuckled and looked out the window. She knew that her mother was out there. At that moment Azula decided that she don't need her because she had Goku. She turned back and grabbed the sheets, covered Goku with them and left. Goku only opened one of his eyes, unable to know if it was a dream or not, but either way, he smiled and continued sleeping.

A 15-year-old Azula is eating alongside him in the wilds. She took a map with many crossed marks all around. She looked at the map, and suddenly Goku's arm passed her shoulder. She felt a little less tense, and she drew a weak smile.

An 18-year-old Azula is behind a desk, with documents in one hand and with a cup of tea in the other. She looked at the paper one more time before she burned them with her blue flames. The men in front of her started to shake, while Goku looked at them while sitting on a sofa that was at the side of the room. She looked angry, but Goku knew her. He saw the glitter on her eyes and the small smirks when she was talking. He was sure that she was born to lead.

Goku's memories went too fast in his mind. Memories of Azula, the most important person in Goku's life. And she was gone, in front of him.

Then he remembered his father Ozai.

- It is rage and anger, the fuel of the true power for us, the Firebenders. It's the passion that comes with it that gives us the advantage over the others. Many fools want to evade it, but they don't understand that anger is a feeling that is in everyone. We should embrace the anger in ourselves, to can use that power.

Goku understood his father. Trying to evade part of oneself will only diminish your true potential. He wants to use the power that came with this anger, he wants to kill Furiza for what he did.

Suddenly a tear fell from Goku's cheek.

- I am sorry, Azula. I am sorry, Father. I could not protect her as I promised.

He looked at Furiza, and without losing eye contact with him, he said to Toph.

- Go away. Take Vegeta with you and go with the Namekku-seijins.

Toph was still in shock at everything, then Goku screamed "GO!", and that helped her to wake up. She nodded and started to fly, slowly, in Vegeta's directions.