1

"I told you that I will give you back your money!!!" Said a voice loudly over the phone.  Which of course made scared the small figure who was near the owner of the loud voice. The small boy or jeongin gulped seeing her mother scared and moved away with her ball to the next room. Probably scared of her mom's loud voice.

"Hey it's my turn today!!!"
"No minju!! You had your turn yesterday!!!"
"Its my turn today minju , hyewon!!"
"You don't talk hyunjin!!"
"Hyewon move away!! You were the one who had the remote yesterday!!!"

The three teenagers were fighting over a remote. Their turns were divided their own parents. Hyewon, Minju and hyunjin, the triplets were 14 years old.  They have a pretty big family. That's the reason why the house never becomes silent.

"Oh yeah??!! Now you wanna scare me with police??!! " Said again the loud voice. This time the three teenagers who were fighting over a remote stopped fighting and turned off the TV. They became silent and ran to their room.

"CUT THE CALL NOW!!! Scumbag....." Said the voice or tzuyu again while cutting the phone and gritting her teeth in anger. Suddenly a huge cry of the twins started. Probably waken because of the loud scream.

Sana ran to the babies room and saw her two babies who are 2 year olds crying.
"Awww don't cry  yiren-ah, yoon-ah. Mom is here. " sana said hugging them and patting their backs.
A few moments later they stopped crying. Sullyoon fell asleep. While yiren was still awake. Sana sighed and hold her daughter. She walked to the living room while trying to make yiren asleep. There was sitting tzuyu with a frustrated look and a drink in her hand.

"Tzu.....stop drinking, the kids are still awake you know....." Sana said calmly while pampering yiren with small pats.
"I know..." Said tzuyu pouring herself a drink. She started drink. It was like she was getting relieved. All those things that has been happening for a few months are now tiring up. Life has been so stressful.
"Tzu....we have talked about this..... you said you won't drink Infront of kids. " Said sana calmly. Tzuyu got annoyed.

"I get it , ok? There are a lot of rooms here. Why don't you go their with yerin? " Said tzuyu frowning and continued to drink.

Sana sighed again. She has been tolerating this behavior of Tzuyu for a while. Sana knows tzuyu was having a hard time. Sana was patience. But things with tzuyu never changed. She has become a ridiculous drinker. Almost every night she would come here being drunk and wasted. Now she is starting to drink Infront of the kids.

Sana didn't like the change that tzuyu was having. Tzuyu's company has been going down. It was not  hidden to anyone. As it was a hot topic lately in business world that 'CH Label' is losing their investors, some was predicting that its the downfall or the end of CH label. The way the shares price were going down could be scarier than horror movies for any business person.

Tzuyu was panicking at this point. She took bank lone. But it was no use. She ended up borrowing money from some of her business partners. Still couldn't pay them back and now was in debt. CH label was at the verge of bankruptcy. Tzuyu had to do something. But she didn't know what. That's the most frustrating part. She had done everything. But no use.

What if everything ends like this? What would she do ? What would happen next? Who's going to feed her family? Etc questions would come to her mind.

The night was getting deeper. It was 2 in the morning already. Sana was laying down in her and tzuyu's bedroom. Tzuyu drunkenly came inside and laid beside sana. Sana was still awake. Sana could smell the drunk tzuyu. Tzuyu sighed. Her eyes landed on sana's back.

Tzuyu moved closer to sana and back hugged her closely. She sniffed sana's hair. It was still addictive as ever. She was pulling sana closer and wrapped her hand on sanas waist. Sana knew what tzuyu wanted. Tzuyu started to kiss sana's neck. Tzuyu continued doing her job. But then sana moved a bit and took tzuyu's hand off her and said, "not now tzu......I am tired...." .