02

entry #02

lee jeno. na jaemin's best friend and also the school's star. he was perfect at everything he did, he was smart, at the top of his class. ranking the top 3 in the whole school. he was sweet and had girls swarming around him like he was some idol. he was amazing in sports and generally stuck around the tennis courts, an aspiring pro athlete waiting to happen. he had the looks to make girls fall to their knees but was humble about it. and he was a pain in the ass.

with every good quality he had, he was a shithead behind close doors. he knew how to pull my strings but he made me realize that jaemin was the least of my problems.

in reality, he hated girls swarming him, he hated it to the core. he'd trade getting hit by a car instead of having them around. he also wanted to drop from studies and pursue tennis full time but couldn't because of his helicopter parents. he wanted everything but to be what he was. there were times that he'd pay me to convince his parents that we were dating so they'd get off his back. i said no because he wasn't my type.

that hurt his pride and made him ignore and mope around me for a week though. it was nice, and i expressed that openly to him. he really humbled his ego which made me laugh. his stupidity was funny. maybe that's why jaemin introduced me to him.

"toktok what the fuck." he whined, laying his head on her desk, she laughed and leaned against her hand. "i'm telling the truth, not having your fangirls around me to get close to you was so much nicer." she teased making him grumble. "jeje, stop being so dramatic." sticking out his tongue, he ran his hand through his black hair.

"oh now you're siding with her jaem? you're siding with carrot top over your handsome boyfriend?" he scoffed, laughing at his joke, she looked over to her seat mate to see his response. he only rolled his eyes and smiled that damned smile.

"i'm sorry baby don't leave me." he cooed leaning forwards towards the boy and watching the other bolt up to sit straight with a slightly grossed out expression. "ew don't touch me with your grimy hands."

"jeje you're gonna need to head back to your seat soon, ms. han doesn't tolerate it when you're not in your seat." she smiled, emphasizing her words as she watched him scurry away to his seat. immediately getting swarmed the moment he left. they never approached if jaemin was with the two of them.

maybe that should've told me something about na jaemin. he had the school wrapped around his fingers like glue. it's honestly shocking knowing how dumb i was to not realize. had he not been around, i wondered if i'd have been bullied or not. i'd seen how the school treats the foreigners there and let me tell you, it's not pretty.

unless you're korean, i'd really not recommend going to this school. you'd become the target of bad demeanor before you could open your mouth.

anyways, i hung around jaemin a lot for the first few weeks of school. if anything, he wouldn't leave me alone. he walked everywhere with me, ate with me, and even took me home and to school. yet, i never dared to exchange numbers with him or even invited him to hang out. it was too iffy for me.

hanging out with a greek god wouldn't be ideal unless you're the good story of hades. zeus being the prime example. he was an absolute asshole. i'd hate to be a girl who got fucked by a swan form zeus. true story by the way, look it up. (in some versions she hatched eggs??)

i'd compare the greek gods to toddlers throwing tantrums. it was like they aged to be big babies who couldn't stand it when someone was better than them.

maybe jaemin was similar to hades. he was cold hearted and a bit much. but he knew how to stand his ground and not overdo it. he was gentle and was a trickster. it was like he was made from the hades story.