𝐕𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 18, 2022𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 18, 2022
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, on the floor beside my bed. i scrolled through tiktok, laughing at certain videos that i came across. i completely stopped speaking with setty, kay, camrin, and nas. i really never had a full conversation with the dougie guy. i also haven't seen or heard from yahivai in days. so it was now just me, my aunt, roscoe, and trina here.

somebody knocked on my room door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"come in," i got up and sat on my bed.

"you have company here to see you," my aunt smiled, i looked at her confusingly before she stepped to the side revealing kay.

he wore a 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞, with 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬, with 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 4'𝐬. he also had on a mask that was rolled up on top of his head, he always look good in black.

"imma let y'all two hangout," my aunt smirked and winked at me before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"what're you doing here?" i asked him.

"i wanted to come see you, you ain't happy to see me?" he chuckled.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦.

"well the last time we talked you were mad at me for whatever reason," i slightly frowned.

"i know and i apologize, i was just goin' through shit. ian mean to take it out on you, cmere." i got up and walked over to where he was.

he wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a hug. i wrapped mines around his neck hugging him back, something felt good about this.

"i missed you kid," he put his head in the crook of my neck. i smelled the scent of his 𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞, i started getting a weird feeling in my stomach.

"i missed you too," we finally let go of each other.

"yo room nice as fuck," he looked around. "thank you." i smiled.