Chapter 33

(To all the people who are hella early- I'm genuinely concerned, do you just spend all of your time on Wattpad- do you even sleep?
*Me with a shitty sleep schedule- and spends like all day on Wattpad- haha-*)

After we finished breakfast I went outside, finding the child, whom I still don't know the gender of, there as well.

"Y/n, right?" The child asked. I think they're a male... possibly.. maybe...

"Yes, and you are?" I asked.

"Apologies, my names Kalluto." The child, Kalluto apparently, responded.

"Oh, umm, I've been curious, what's your gender?" I asked, attempting not to sound rude.

"I'm a male." Kalluto replied. So I got it right.

"Sorry, it's just with the clothes and hair you kinda look like a girl." I added.

"Oh, sorry, mother wants me to wear this." Kalluto said, so he's being forced to?

"It's fine. So, do you actually enjoy wearing that?" I questioned, apparently shocking Kalluto.

"Do I enjoy it?..." Kalluto parroted, obviously shocked by my concern. Does nobody else care about what he wants? That's sad... "I- um, no? I guess I've never really thought about it..." Kalluto replied.

"Is there anything else you'd rather be wearing then?" I asked.

"Well, um hoodies are comfortable..." He mumbled. Perfect!

"Alright, I can steal another one of Illumi's hoodies for you then. Want to help me raid his closet?" I responded.

"Wouldn't you get in trouble?" He asked. Of course not, Illumi loves me to much.

"Nah, Illumi let's me do whatever. So, you in?" I asked.

"...Sure." Kalluto replied.

"Perfect!" I grabbed Kalluto's hand, dragging them with me to Illumi's room. Once we got there I made sure Illumi wasn't inside, then had Kalluto follow me in.

"Are you sure this is allowed?" Kalluto asked, clearly worried.

"Yeah, it's completely fine!" I replied, grabbing the smallest hoodie Illumi had, as well as some pants and a T-shirt. I handed the stuff to Kalluto, then we headed to Kalluto's room so he could change.

After changing

"So, do you like the clothes?" I asked once Kalluto exited the room, this time wearing the clothes we stole.

"Mhm, they are much more comfortable than the other ones." Kalluto replied.

"Great! So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Anything is fine." Kalluto responded.

"But what do you want to do?" I asked again, this time with emphasis on 'you'.

"Umm... train I guess.." Kalluto said. That's probably the best I'm getting out of him for now..

"Alright!" I replied, now following Kalluto. Kalluto entered a empty room, which was most likely used for training.

"...Can we fight?" Kalluto asked. Ooo! Sounds like fun! (Sucky fight scene time- dw it's short-)

"Sure, what are the rules?" I replied.

"First person to forfeit, or get knocked out loses, no killing." Kalluto said, getting into position.

"Alright." I replied, also getting into position.