Chapter 24

Happy 6k everyone! Thank you so much for all the love 🤍

Enjoy!

*****

When we got back to the hotel, Charles and I found Milo and Elliana standing in front of my hotel room door, both of them sitting on the floor. As soon as they spotted me, Milo stood up with his hands on his hips.

"Finally! We've been waiting for forever." He complained but I knew he was lying because if they've been waiting for that long, either one of them would've called me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I opened the door and they followed behind me.

"We're going out." Elliana said, clapping her hands together with a bright smile on her face. I shared a look with Charles who was oddly enough, smiling as well. "Charles already knows about it so there's no use saying no."

"You're going to be spotted." I said, worried that I'd wake up tomorrow with pictures of him in a club with me. Milo and Elliana would be there but I'm afraid that Chiara could manipulate it.

Before Charles could reply, Milo butt in and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the room. "We've got it covered. You have thirty minutes to get ready." He hurriedly said before dragging Charles– who only smiled at me in return, raising his shoulders– away.

When the door closed, Elliana pulled me to my closet and began going through my clothes. What is it with this two and pulling people? In ten minutes, Elliana had managed to complete an outfit using black leather pants and a matching corset top which I'd be wearing underneath a black jacket. I kept the black boots I was already wearing and put on some gold jewelry. With the remaining twenty minutes, I put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow to match the look before putting my hair up in a messy bun.

 With the remaining twenty minutes, I put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow to match the look before putting my hair up in a messy bun

"You look hot." Elliana said as we both checked our outfits on the mirror. She was wearing a strapless emerald green dress along with black boots and I lent her the leather jacket I was wearing earlier.

"So do you." I smiled, fixing the few strands of hair that I let down to frame my face. A knock on the door told us that Milo and Charles were ready to go and Elliana went ahead to open it as I grabbed my purse.

"Val, come here!" Elliana shouted as I was checking if I missed anything.

"Just a minute." I replied when I had kept all of my important things in the safe. "Are the guys rea–"

Oh my god.

Charles was wearing dark jeans along with a white hoodie that was underneath a denim jacket. He had his signature blue Richard Mille watch on his left wrist while the right held a lot of bracelets. My eye caught the black Oura ring he wore, making me play with the one I had on my index finger. He looked very good with his outfit but that wasn't what made me stop in my tracks.