-carnelian-

Y/n Kangi still get excited over seeing toys atat the toy shop

Y/n Kang
i still get excited over seeing toys at
at the toy shop. I'd like to believe it
is because my childhood is deprived.

==========

To say you were weirded out was an understatement. As confused as you were, the only logical reason you could currently think of right now was "the end of the world".

Reason for what? Jeongsu and friends... they started a conversation first. Very odd. You were used to being ignored, or given the stink eye but this... this was a change.

Not that you didn't like it. It was a nice change, but it felt strange nonetheless.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" asked Jihye, also confused... as to why Jiwoo was strangely quiet. 

"S-sorry..." the said boy awkwardly apologised, unaware of his staring.

It took a moment before the girl talked again. "To be honest...It was really uncomfortable when you acted all friendly." She confessed.

"Same for me. It kinda looked fake..." Gangwoo voiced out, still stretching his arms back.

Again, Jiwoo apologised. "I'm sorry. I'm not good at making friends." he said.

"You don't need to apologise. We don't think that way anymore." The other boy reassured.

"Really?"

"Yup. From the way you stood up to Baekdu kids yesterday, I could tell you weren't just pretending to be friendly. It sure isn't easy to step in like that, even for me."

That... hit too close to home. He isn't wrong. In fact, you were just like that...and you hated yourself for it. Over and over, you'd hit yourself, blaming yourself for the things you did and didn't do. Regret. Blame.

But why do that, when you could change, even just a little. There's always room for improvement.

Everyone else agreed to what Gangwoo said.  In the end, things did work out for Jiwoo.

How nice...

==========

Ah, it seems that Mr. Jang had finally arrived...with some unexpected guests.

'...i see very familiar faces. don't know whether i should be happy or worried. am i in trouble?'

"Attention, everyone. From now on, these two instructors will teach all of you with me." Mr. Jang said.

Both men introduced themselves accordingly,

"I'm Inhyuk Goo."

"And I'm Seongha Park."

'...nice'

"You'll all be able to learn a lot from them... since they're not only affiliated with Shinhwa and the Union, but are also ranked as two of the top 20 awakened onces in Korea." And with that introduction done by Mr. Jang, the reactions from students were immaculate.