Plushies (Part 1)

Prompt: A couple asked their daughter named, Clare, to have a family bonding with them at the arcade.

(Note: Dream and George are not the parents here)

(Alternate ending of Poppy Playtime AU part 1 and 2)

No one's POV

Today was any ordinary day.

Clare was a 9 year old girl. She has light brown hair. Considering that both of her parents has singular colored eyes, she has heterochromia eyes.

A green one on her right eye, from her dad, and a blue one on her left which sadly, her mom doesn't have.

Both of her parents are not complaining though, that's one of the things they love about their daughter. They think it's very unique and beautiful.

Right now, Clare was playing in her bedroom with her toys, bought by her parents.

She was pretending to talk to some of her stuffed toys when suddenly, her mom knocked on the door.

Her mom's name was Grace Davidson. Her favorite color is pastel blue. She has long brown hair with brown doe eyes.

"Sweetie?" She went in

"Yes Mommy?" She turned around

"You know, we all haven't spend some time together recently. So, your dad and i were thinking, how about we go to an arcade to have some fun! What do you say?"

"Yes!" She cheered "Yay!"

Just then, her dad appeared behind her mom.

Her dad's name was Cole Davidson. His favorite color was sage green. He has dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

"Well, it looks like someone's excited" her dad chuckled

"Yeah, she is honey" her mom smiled

The next day...

Clare woke up feeling energized. She even sneaked inside her parents' shared bedroom and shook both of them up.

They got dressed. She was wearing a white shirt and a blue denim overall dress with pockets.

Her mom was wearing a pastel blue off-shoulder top with white jeans and her dad was wearing a simple lime green sweatshirt with dark blue jeans.

Now, Clare was buckled onto the backseat of the car before her parents sat on the front.

Her dad was driving and her mom was on the passenger seat.

He started the car and they were now on their way to a mall.

40 minutes later, they arrived. Her dad parked the car and her mom helped Clare unbuckle her seatbelt before they walked inside the air conditioned mall.

They went to an escalator for the 2nd floor and saw an arcade next to a clothing shop.

"Daddy!" She called out "are we going there?" She pointed at the  the arcade with brightly colored lights displayed

"Yes we are, sweetheart"

When they walked in, their ears were filled with people talking plus, sounds coming from different games to play.

Her mom walked to the prizes and points register to get tokens for the games.

Meanwhile, her dad stayed with her. He bended down to Clare's level.

"What do you want to play first?" He asked

Clare thought for a moment before her eyes landed on a water shooting game that she's interested in playing.