Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin

Y/N didn't waste much time after the show, showering and getting dressed in some casual clothes as he was set to meet Scarlett in a bit. It was strange to him that upon their first meeting, she would invite him to her hotel room, but now there was no way out of that predicament. The young man took a deep breath and headed up with the elevator, nervous about what was actually awaiting him. Scarlett had a husband that could easily rip him apart in an instant, so why was he actually going for that risk? Y/N didn't know, but it felt like he was drawn towards the room by some kind of unknown force. Upon getting closer, a bit of a vanilla scent reached his nostrils which could only mean that Scarlett lit some candles. Trying to be as relaxed as possible, Y/N knocked on the door.

Scarlett:" Just a second!"

Y/N:" It's all good. No worries."

Behind the door, Scarlett just smirked to herself and brushed her hair again before opening up and letting Y/N see what he got to deal with.

Scarlett:" It's nice of you to actually come by."

Y/N:" Scarlett, you-"

Scarlett:" Shhh, you don't have to say anything. Just follow me."

Her voice was so soft and seductive with every word she said that Y/N could only walk in after her. Scarlett had this sexy, commanding aura to her which was irresistable and even the way she walked was full of determination. Y/N knew her character in front of the camera, but the fact the beautiful blonde still pulled it off like this kept him intrigued. He took off his jacket and put it on the couch before Scarlett begged him over to the bed.

Scarlett:" Come join me~."

Y/N:" Are you sure?"

Scarlett:" Y/N...do I look like I mean you harm?"

Y/N:" I mean you deceive other wrestlers, only for your husband to almost murder them."

Scarlett:" You're adorable, Y/N. I might keep you around for longer."

Y/N:" I don't think my girls would appreciate that."

Scarlett dismissed the comment and had Y/N sit right next to her, also letting her hands roam around his torso to feel what he had going on. He wasn't as physically impressive as most other athletes, but judging by the amused grin on her face, she did like what she felt. Y/N on the other hand was blushing right now and even more so when Scarlett unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest.

 Y/N on the other hand was blushing right now and even more so when Scarlett unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest