11# In Love

Hello folks,

Here with the update . Sorry , it was delayed by a day.

Happy Reading . Please ignore any errors or typos found.
____

The relaxed and cheerful demeanor of Sanskaar was hard to miss even for the ones who didn't know him up close and personal. Arjun was absolutely sure something prompted this change in Sanskaar, but he wasn't very sure to bring up the discussion knowing Sanskaar.

He was just happy watching his best friend zoom back to life. Sanskaar was no longer brooding and suffering but seemed joyful with each passing day. They fell back to an easy rhythm like college days which Arjun missed for years. Work was becoming fun so was his work-life balance as Sanskaar rushed out of the office early like he couldn't wait to get back to Maheshwari Mansion.

Something has changed or someone, he knew, but he decided just to be content with change but then came a day when he had to get out the secret.

---------

One fine Morning, Maheswari Inc

“Mall? A new one? Anjali, I am in between meetings. Can we discuss this later?” Arjun murmured in a low voice.  He was in a meeting with Sanskaar and ignored the first two calls of his wife, but took the third one when Sanskaar insisted.

Sanskaar shared a sisterly bond with Arjun’s wife Anjali, so Arjun hardly minded taking a call before him unless it was highly personal.

“Today's Last Day? Which one? Yaar Suno na…”

Sanskaar, who had been the recipient of the conversation, offered a helping hand  “Arjun, Give it to me. Let me talk to Anjali” 

And next few minutes of their conversation was a revelation to Arjun at least

------

“I know which mall you are talking about. Oh My god! Anjali, You should ! . It is wonderful.  I visited it last week and it has some great discounts and offers on groceries. Atta , maida, dal ,chawal ..haan haan on everything, and the kid's section is one of the best. Yeah, I know few offers would end today.

Don’t you worry? I will parcel this idiot early today and you can shop to your heart’s content. Agar kuch kanjoosi karega toh mujhe boldena.Of course, We will meet soon. It's been a long time since I tasted your paneer dishes… We will catch up. Bye!”

Sanskaar smiled, disconnecting the call, and queued an eyebrow looking at Arjun who was staring at him as if he was a ghost.

“What?” Sanskaar asked

“Atta? Dal? Chawal? Did I hear right? I mean ..?” Arjun stared at Sanskaar in confusion. In the years of their friendship he never once heard Sanskaar talk about this stuff.

“Of Course! Common Arjun. You are Ghar ka mard. Itna tho general knowledge hona chahiye ki where you find best vegetables, best discounts, New offers … You don't expect only women of the house to keep track of all these right? Now leave early today. I promised Anjali.” came Sanskaar’s casual reply as he focused back on his paperwork.

“And May I know how you gained all this knowledge?” came Arjun's next immediate question .“What happened to you Sanskaar? Who are you, man? Ok, I can't wait any longer. You better be out with a secret. Nah! Don't you try diverting the topic and don’t tell me you had some bole baba come into your dream and you changed miraculously. Koi hai? Kaun Hain? Tu bolega ya …main ghar aaja vu?” Arjun wasn’t in a mood to back off.

Sanskaar sighed. Well! He was apprehensive to share during the first few months not sure of how this little experiment would turn out but now .. he had no reasons to hide, not from his first best friend.