A CRAZY DUDE

"Who the hell is this?"

Tee was staring at a boy she did not recognise - his hair was long and dark, shaggy, his eyes were also dark, practically black, as he stared back at her, just as confused by the whole situations.

"Remember how we explained to you we had a girl with superpowers who died?" Robin asked, putting her hand on Tee's arm, only for her to shrug it off, "surprise!"

Eddie looked from Robin to Tee, the supposed dead girl, who did not in any way shape or form look dead - if anything, she was a little pale, and looked a little worn out.

"Uh..." Eddie didn't know what to say - it didn't really make sense.

"I know it's a lot," Nancy said to him, "but we need her some place safe just for the night, and then tomorrow morning when we get your groceries, we'll pick her up."

"So I'm now a babysitter?" Eddie asked.

"Better you than us," Steve said to him, putting his hands onto Tee's shoulders and pushing her towards him softly, "Thanks Eddie, bye!"

"Wait-" Eddie tried to stop them, but they all hurried out before he even got the chance, leaving him once again, but this time with a new person.

Eddie turned towards the girl slowly, to see her staring back at him, trying to figure out if she was supposed to know who he was, if he was friendly or an enemy.

"Hi," Eddie said slowly, taking a step towards her - she stayed still, "I'm Eddie."

She didn't respond, still staring at him. It was unnerving to say the least - a glint in her eye.

"I'm friends with some of your friends," he explains to her, "like, uh, Dustin and Mike, you know them right?"

She knew Dustin from previous conversations - it was clear to see he had good intentions, it was clear he just wanted to help people.

Mike was a confusing one - tied in with good and bad memories.

"I know of them," she responds finally.

"We play D&D together," he continues.

She simply tilts her head to the side.

"You know... dungeons and dragons? The game everyone's saying satanic cults come from?" He explains to her, "storm kings thunder... the lost city... the cult of vecna all of those campaigns?"

"Vecna?" She asks back.

The people from before had all referred to number one as Vecna.

"Yeah, Vecna, you know it?" He asks, and she stares at him for a moment, before deciding to play dumb and shake her head.

"You wanna know about it?" He asks, a small smile on his face, hoping the girl would take interest.

She nods her head slowly, before coughing - covering her mouth as he quickly grabbed the last bottle of water he had, handing it to her.

"You okay?" He asked her as she stopped her coughing fit, moving her hand away from her mouth only to see little drops of blood.