1.

Mahir Naqvi

"Jee baba mein pohonch gaya hoon, jee mein thodi dair bad call karta hoon" He ended the call and entered his mansion, situated in Multan.

(yes dad, I've reached. Okay I'll call you later)

Mahir Naqvi, the CEO of Naqvi Industries. He lives with his parents in Karachi and he visited Multan for a business deal.

For his younger brother, he was a devil and for his parents he was an angel, their ideal son who made them proud. Indeed he never did something which would tarnish their reputation except for one mistake that he regrets to date.

After he freshened up he decided to take a walk in his garden. He saw his gardener watering the plants, "Sir, when did you arrive?" The gardener asked. "Just a few minutes ago. These roses look very pretty" he said admiring the roses he planted.

"Be careful sir, there are thorns in these beautiful flowers!"

He spent the night alone in his mansion. He woke up at midnight because of the nightmare, every night his sleep would be disturbed by these nightmares. He never told somebody about it nor took any treatment for it because he knew he deserved to be punished in every way for the mistake he made.

Aima Wajahat

She sat on the swing placed on her balcony and stared at the moon. Her face had dried tear stains, her eyes swollen and nose turned red.

She held her mother's last letter close to her heart and sobbed.

Her Khala ami, Noorafsha begum, entered her room with a tray in her hand. She placed the tray on the small coffee table and walked into the balcony.

"Aima, my child please stop crying" she said, "ab toh baaki kay zindagi roo kr hi guzarna hai, Khala ami" she replied.

(Now I'll have to spend the rest of my life crying)

"Nothing of that sort will happen, I will not let Haris get you married to that murderer." Noorafsha Begum spoke confidently.

"We can't go against them, Khala. You can't go against Abu" she whimpered. Noorafsha Begum held her hand and spoke, "I will help you escape from here Aima"

"No! You won't, I won't be able to escape. Agar mein pakri gayi toh hum dono kay liye bohot bura hoga" she spoke as she tightened her grip on her aunt's hand out of fear.

(If I get caught it'll be bad for the both of us)

"I assure you that nothing will happen Aima. You'll run from here and go away from here, from this city." She assured her niece whom she loved like her daughter.

Aima Wajahat, is the granddaughter of Zaman Wajahat. An old wicked man, he married off all four of his daughters to businessmen, druglords and to someone who'd invest in his business, from where he'd gain profit. He only had one son, Haris Wajahat.

Zaman Wajahat had three brothers, and both of them had two daughters and one son. one of them was Noorah Begum, and the other was Noorafsha Begum.

Aman Wajahat was Noorasfsha's brother and the youngest of all. Noorah Begum was married to her cousin Haris Wajahat, so that Haris could inherit Noorah's property too. Haris Wajahat was no less than his father, brutal and coldhearted.

He never wanted a female child because of their ancestral rule, the females of the Wajahat family were not allowed to study after middle school.  They were married off at the age of 18 to older men for business  purposes. He didn't want his child to have the same fate as his sisters.