Chapter 20. Council Meetings

In Iwa the Tsuchikage Onoki was looking at the report he was given.

"I can't believe it... That man and woman had a child..." He muttered looking over the envelope.

It showed a picture of Naruto and showed his heritage showing that he was the son of Minato Senju and Kushina Uzumaki.

"Tsuchikage-sama we should take this chance to kill the boy! He's the last remnant of those two clans and he's the son of that MAN! This is the perfect chance to finally end them" said one of the counsel member.

Soon the entire council room broke out into massive arguments with most saying they should do anything but declare war to kill the boy while others said they should only put him in the bingo book.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled Onoki slamming his fist on the desk silencing everyone immediately "I know how you all feel but we can't outright kill the boy!".

"But why not!".

"If we just outright kill that boy like you said All of Konoha and the fire daimyo himself would be after our heads.. so we have to wait till the time is right... Until then put him in the bingo back as an 'A' rank threat and to be kept an eye on".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kukuku so Tsunade's brat did indeed have a kid after all" said Orochimaru with an evil grin "too bad he has the kyuubi or he'd be a perfect candidate for me after I take Sasukes body".

"It is indeed a shame Orochimaru-sama, what would you like me to do?" Asked Kabuto with a small smile.

"Try and get as much information as you can on him and try to make him doubt the leaf subtlety" said Orochimaru.

"At once Orochimaru-sama" said Kabuto before he turned and left heading back to Konoha.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a hidden hideout outside of Ame sat a deathly skinny man with red hair and purple ringed eyes, he was staring at a picture of Naruto for a long time while trying to analyze him.

"Konan.. ask Zetsu to spy on him and confirm he is indeed the son of Kushina-dono" said Nagato.

"At once Nagato.." she said before she walked off to find the creepy plant like man.

After she left he looked back at his hand that had a dragon seal on it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hanzo the salamander sat on his chair reading the report with a blank expression but his mind was going a million miles an hour.

"Hanzo-sama are you alright?" Asked one of the guards.

"Yes... Get me Kurayami" said Hanzo.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto was staring at his Jiji with shock "what do you mean I have to marry up to 8 woman!?".

"Naruto your the heir to both the Uzumaki and Senju clans and because of that you'll have to rebuild them, and I'm going to tell you this first... If you don't find at least 8 woman by the time your 18 then the council will force you to marry 8 woman they will choose" said Hiruzen.

"B-but I... Bachan isn't there a way to get around this?" Asked Naruto.

"Naruto why would you wanna get out of this? It's almost every man's dream and not only that but you could have as many woman as your want, the sky is the limit" said Kakashi putting his arm around his shoulder like a salesman.

Akane and Fuu had tick marks on their foreheads and Tsunade is angry since Kakashi is trying to convince her grandson to be a playboy.

"YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!" Yelled Akane and Fuu who then punched Kakashi sending him all the way to Kumo.