Chapter - 44

Third Person’s POV
Everyone was busy packing in their room, because they have changed their plan. They will out for the village today, not tomorrow.
If they started their journey today at the evening then they will reach tomorrow morning, so they have decided they will leave today at the evening.
Aditi, Nilima, Pratima, Nilesh, Paresh and Kailash were sitting in the living room waiting for the rest to leave, as they will not go.
PARESH : Don’t worry, Kailash everything will be fine. Her dadi is a nice person, she will definitely understand everything.
KAILASH : I can just hope.
PRATIMA : I also hope to everything to be fine. Pritika is now becoming very free and comfortable with us. She was so shy in the beginning, she didn’t even speak with us with raising her head.
NILIMA : Yes, you are right. The changes are very clear.
They all hope for everything to be fine. They don’t want Pritika to get hurt by knowing the truth but they have no other option, they wouldn’t able to hide it forever, so as fast as they will tell the less hurt she will be.
In Nidhi's room.
NIDHI : I really don’t understand, why do we have to go to the village? The person who has informed you about Pritika’s boyfriend, ask him to send his number. We can talked with him through mobile no? I have no interest to visit that village.
Said making a disgusting face.
NATASHA : yes we can but I don’t want to. I want to talk with him face to face. I have heard that she had broken up with him because of money. She is a gold digger. I want to confirm this information my self.
NIDHI : what ? Then I was right. She is really a gold digger. After seeing her all these days I thought maybe I was wrong. Yes then I have to go. I have to save my brother’s life from this woman.
“I have doubt that Pritika is a gold digger. After seeing her I don’t think she is one but of course I will not tell that to you, my dear Nidhi. The more  misconception you will have about Pritika the more beneficial it would be for me”. Natasha  thought in her mind.
NATASHA : So we have to go.
NIDHI : Yes.
              --------------
Now it’s time for them to depart. They have booked a luxury bus. They wanted to enjoy the journey so they weren’t going by their cars. They have packed their dinner. They will have it on their way.
Everyone starter getting on the bus. Among them Pritika was the most excited person and after her Ridhima, as it only a trip for her. But others were little tensed as this is just not only a trip for them, even not for Natasha and Nidhi as they have different mission.
Before the bus started Aditi and Pratima had talked with Radhika. She assured them that she will take care of everything.
After they started their journey, Tanvi and Ridhima took all of their phone. They said they wanted to enjoy this journey if they all have their phone with them then they will not enjoy. Nidhi opposed little and quarrelled little with Ridhima but eventually gave up.
Till midnight they enjoy the journey by playing many games. Gradually they started to fall asleep.
Only Rahul and Tanvi, and Pritika and Adesh was still awake. The couple were enjoying the journey keeping their head on their partner’s shoulder.
ADESH : Pritika…
Adesh whispered as everyone else was sleeping in the bus.
Pritika looked up at Adesh's face and raising her eyebrows as if asking what?
ADESH : Do you remember this hotel?
Said pointing at the hotel which their bus just passed.
Looking at the hotel Pritika remembered, of course she remembers, how she could forgets about that.
Pritika hit lightly on Adesh's arm and closed her eyes leaning her head on Adesh’s shoulder again.
PRITIKA : Sleep..
She knew very well Adesh wanted to make her feeling embarrass, because he has said her before, he likes to see her flushes face in shyness or embarrassment.
Covering both of them with a quilt Adesh also closed his eyes. Through out the journey they didn’t have any problem. Radhika made sure to always keep distance between Natasha and Adesh. Rahul understood his mother’s intention, he also helped her. Natasha was very pissed off but she couldn’t show it in front of them.
In the morning they reached the bus stop near Pritika’s village.
After getting off from the bus when Nidhi and Natasha came to know that they have to walk 4 km to reach Pritika’s home, they gave a shocked expression.
NIDHI : what!!!! We have to walk for 4 km on this muddy road????
Said in disbelieving and disgusting tone.
RIDHIMA : Nidhi, you are saying like you didn’t know?
NIDHI : Of course I didn’t know…
ADESH : when you are already here, then you can’t go back now, so can we start walking…
They all started walking… Nidhi and Natasha both also started walking behind them with a very irritated expression.
VIKRAM : Pritika, don’t your village head do any work? Why no improvement happen here?
RAHUL : seeing the condition of the road, I think this village head is not a very good person. He didn’t do his work properly.
Before Pritika could reply anything, Adesh replied…
ADESH : you are right, Rahul. This village head isn’t a good person and his son is even worse. He is the worst person. Vikram uncle you have a good relationship with some minister…right? You should take some steps against them.
Everyone looked at Adesh sceptically, they believe Adesh was not saying those things just because they didn’t do any work for the village, there must be something else. And the way he is talking about the village head's son, they were sure about it.
RIDHIMA : Adesh bhai, do you know this village head's son personally?
ADESH : No.. Why?
RAHUL : Nothing, bhai. Actually the way you are talking about him, it’s sound like you have any previous grudges with him.
Rahul was sure that this was something related to Pritika, so he was eager to know. But Adesh answer didn’t satisfy him.
ADESH : you are thinking too much. I was just thinking good about this villagers. Now keep walking we have to walk 10 minutes more.
Nidhi and Natasha's condition were very bad. But hearing  Adesh's words about village head’s son her expression also change drastically.
Natasha stopped Nidhi by holding her hand.
NIDHI : why are you stopping me? They have already walked ahead, we will be staying behind.
NATASHA : Nidhi, Adesh already knows about Dhruv.
NIDHI : Dhruv? Who is Dhruv? I didn’t hear bhai to take any Dhruv’s name.
NATASHA : Argh! Dhruv is Pritika's boyfriend. I mean ex. He is the son of village head whom Adesh was talking about.
NIDHI : Then?
NATASHA : Let’s go now… we will see…
“Of course my intention isn’t only to let Adesh knows about Pritika’s ex boyfriend. I know very well that will have not effect. I am here to make some story which I want. But I didn’t expect Adesh to know about Dhruv already. It only indicates that Adesh and Pritika have a very good bonding. I can’t let that continue anymore. I have to do something very fast.” – Natasha thought in her mind while walking.
When they were almost near Pritika’s house they noticed many people has gathered in front of her house. Seeing them Pritika hurried her footsteps. Some of them were giving Pritika a sad look. Behind Pritika everyone else also hurried their footsteps.