𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID REALLY NEEDED TO GET MEDICATED FOR THE AMOUNTS OF NIGHTMARES SHE WAS GETTING. It had been a peaceful day since her last and clearly, her brain hadn't decided that she had enough. In all honesty, the dream before wasn't even that scary, it was just weird. Now it was only a matter of time until she found out what this one was like.

    So here she sat, in a cell. It had been hours since she had entered this dream and nothing had happened. All she had done was sit in a cell.

    Astrid's head throbs, head spinning drowsily. Her head is too heavy for her neck to support, it lulls back hitting a cool metal wall. A hiss falls from her lips at the impact. What the hell was going on?

    All of her senses were foggy. She was too tired to move her body, and she was beginning to realize even if she did, she wouldn't be able to because of the rope tied at her wrists and ankles. The girl felt dirty, her skin was slick with sweat from the hot cell and no doubt oily.

    Her body ached as if it was a day after an intense workout. Astrid slouched in the hard metal chair despite it not being comfortable. Her legs began to spread and she could practically hear her mother scolding her for sitting so 'unladylike', but she simply didn't care, it wasn't like she was wearing a dress.

    A burning pain seared at her abdomen, right over her abs. It had been dull for the time she had regained consciousness in her dream but now it was getting worse. Managing to lift her head, she looks at her abdomen, groaning when she sees a burning slash across her stomach. It had ripped through her black suit and her skin. It was no doubt a lightsaber.