five

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

It's almost 6 and all class Winter need to attend today ended earlier than she thought it would be

It's almost 6 and all class Winter need to attend today ended earlier than she thought it would be. Ningning already headed home, or maybe going on a secret date with Aeri again? Winter didn't even want to know. Winter already told Karina that she can leave the college now.

Her day today was full of fun and entertainment not because she did something fun. It's just because most people talks, and what they talking about is Karina. Winter keeps hearing the 'M' words everywhere people talking about Karina.

So she ended up smiling and smirking all day long.

Suddenly, Winter received a tap on her shoulder and the girl automatically turn her body around. That's when she saw Jeno, her eternal hater.

Yes, that Jeno from her high school years. That Jeno that called her a filth. That idol Jeno that Winter hates the most in this whole world. Winter hates the salty fact that he did admit into the same college as her.

"Hey, muggle", he said with his smirk.

"I have a name, Jeno. It's Winter..."

"Whatever, muggle. Alone, I see?", he asked as he turn his head around to look at his surroundings. There's no one besides Winter and Jeno is sure that his assumptions were correct.

"Why does that matter to you?", Winter ask with one of her eyebrows lifted. She didn't want to have anything with this bastard, but he always tried to bully her whenever he had time. Hell yes, Winter was so sick of him.

"Nothing. Just looking at your shirt cuz there's dirt on it~", he said and no-no-no. Winter won't believe his bullshit countless times again.

He did this before, and Winter looked at her clothing to find that dirt or something on her clothes. But it always ended up with ice cream or chocolate or paint coming from Jeno's devil hands.

But today his hand didn't have anything. So it would be fine.

"No, Jeno. I know what will you-"

Ptui...

"THE F*CK!"

"There you go! Your shirt is dirty, and I didn't freakin lie to you~", Jeno laughing happily after spitting right on Winter's shirt and the dirty spit position makes it worse.

It was at the center of her chest.

"JENO!", Winter shouted but the guy already walking away while waving his hand happily towards Winter.

"Bye Winter! See you some other day!"

Winter wants to kill this guy so bad.

....

Karina waited for Winter at the same place as she promised. Happily scrolling her phone and reading her own marriage news, it was fun. Karina never felt this happy just from reading her own news articles and Winter made that happen.