7

"What's their itinerary? Because I urgently wanted to go back because Akash has shifted back to Mumbai from Dubai and I really want to meet him. We haven't met for like four years already" Alesha said as she sat by her sister's side.  "Then take them with you. Go to Mumbai. Meet him and catch another flight to Bangalore" Ayesha said."One more flight? Have you seen them? They literally walk around with the words we are BTS written on their faces! If we get recognized in India, we are dead meat" Alesha ranted.

"I know they have a lot of fans. What is the security for?" Ayesha said. "Why would I be scared of fans? I'm scared of the anti's. We have loads of them in India. And there is no guarantee as to what extents they can fall to" Alesha explained. "Since you came up with the problem. I'm guessing you have a solution as well." Ayesha smiled. "Let the security and staff catch a connecting flight to bangalore, I'll arrange for people to pick them up from the airport. But, I'd prefer if you send the staff and security at a later date" Alesha answered. "I can't believe you mapped it all out that quickly. Discuss it with them and tell me the results." Ayesha said ruffling her hair slightly. "Get out now" Ayesha said with a small smile.

Alesha smiled on her way back to the living room. "What the hell?! Get off of him" Alesha yelled as she pulled Jungkook off Jin. "How did you even do that?" Taehyung said in awe. "Brains and brawns" she answered curtly. "What were the rest of you doing letting them fight?!" she said angrily to the rest as she helped Jin up. "Those two always fight and make up. We were eating while they were distracted. They eat everything up when they're not distracted. We took the chance" Yoongi answered. "That's actually true" Namjoon added. 

"Okay now tell me the earliest you guys can go to India with me?" she asked. "Ask Jungkook. His schedule is left, all of us are in the clear" Jin said. "Mine ends... What day is it today?" Jungkook asked. "Today is tuesday. When does your schedule end?" Alesha said. "In two days that means on thursday" he exclaimed. "Perfect. Then I'll book us out for friday. Any problems?" she announced.

"That soon? We'll have to inform our company. Get our stylists..." Namjoon began to list. "I'll have to stop you right there. I meant the seven of you plus me. Your stylists and staff come much later" she added. "Why? And what about our safety?" Yoongi said. "Seriously, wherever I'll take you would be my turf. So no security problems except when we travel and I have my own arrangements for that time. And I'll take you guys out like we'll visit scenic spots and excellent food spots" she said. "Tell me if you are in. If not, you guys could come in just for the fansign and go back" she continued.

"I'm in" Yoongi said without a moment's hesitation. "Me too" Jimin said. Namjoon nodded. "Me three" Taehyung giggled. " Count me in too" Jin smiled. Hobi nodded. "Why leave me out?" Jungkook whined. "Trust me, I would love to" Jin massaged his temples. "Then I definitely have to be in just to annoy you" Jungkook smiled as he gave her a nod. "Perfect. And try not to let many people know" she said. " Who's arranging our documents then?" namjoon asked. "I am" she answered. " You sure you can?" Jin asked doubtfully. "I've done it for I guess 25 people, 7 is nothing" she shrugged.

"You don't have to go through the trouble though. We have agents for that." Yoongi said. "Can they guarantee privacy and that the matter doesn't leak out?" she asked. "Yes" Namjoon answered confidently. "Cool. Then do it" she said. "Sure." Namjoon answered.

"How did you plan all this so quick though?"  Jimin asked. "Secret" she answered with a wink