☀️Ch. 7🌑

Tue, November 8th, 2022-5:47
°

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

After the great news, sun, and a few other people had come to the daycare to try being the new attendant. It was more like tryouts. It was going to be held for a whole week, in which the people who wanted the job would have to come in during that week.

There were only four challenges to pass and be able to get the job.

Number one, a strict curfew was set up for them. If they could hande that curfew, than excellent. It started at 5:30am sharp, till 11:00pm So yes, an all day job. There was only two breaks. If you had the guts to wake up early every day for a week, then God damn u pass the first challenge.

Number two, energy and stamina, if they were in good health and shape then yea they pass. They needed high energy people cuz taking care of children, especially high energized children takes up a lot if work.

Number three, experience. They couldn't have rookies. They didn't have time to teach a normal person how to be an attendant. They will look through your previous job records and see what you did.

And lastly, number four, team effort. If you and the Daycare attendant, which is moon, get along well enough and we're able to work simultaneously, then you pass all four challenges. This is the one that mattered the most.

So, sun and other tryouts were inside the daycare. They looked up to see some of the judges. Yes, this was basically like a whole ass peformance, to the point they had judges. This is how the daycare picked out their workers. Sun already knew this. He had to do the same for when he and Mark wanted the Works and repairs position.

All the people in the daycare who were trying out wore an apron. It had a light blue sky, and cloud patterns. In the middle, it said "Mega Pizza Plex Daycare Attendant" in the corner of the apron they had a name tags.

It was early in the morning 5:20am. Sun looked around for any friendly faces. But shook his head immediately. (No sun! This is war! Only one of us gets the job) He thought. Still, he looked around and people looked sleepy. Some tired and yawning. He was fine though, he was used to waking up early.

The fist step of the first challenge was easy and completed for him. All the 27 participants fist step was to get the daycare ready. Moon watched from above the tower too, with all the judges. Although, his eyes were placed on One. Single. Person.

He watched attentively, sun felt eyes on him, but he shrugged it off thinking it was just the judges watching. Moon was very well hidden behing the judges, they knew he was there, the participants didn't.

***

Days went on and on. It was finally the last day of the interview. Sun and other four people were left. It was the day that Moon was involved. Lucky him. All of the workers goal was to get along with Moondrop. But for sun, oh he planned to just keep himself away from Moon.

Small chat would do enough for the judges to give him the job. So that's what Sun planned to do.

As the others got ready to open up the daycare, Sun bumped into a figure while carried carring a basket of toys. "Oh! Sorry" Sun bend down, as he reached for one of the toys he saw a hand. Not just any hand though, it wa big, and had blue at the finger tips.

Sun immediately felt panic rise inside him. He slowly looked up, a trembling crooked smile slapped on his face. Sweat dropped down his forehead. He looked up, to lock on eyes with none other than...... Moondrop.

He squeaked at the sight of the much more larger animatronic. "Well hello darling!" He smiled. Sun nervously smiled back. "H-Hi..... um Moondrop" "Well such formalities aren't needed. Moon is just fine sweetheart"

Sun quickly picked up all the toys and put them all back in the basket. He quickly got up and tried to walk as fast and far from the animatronic. But Moon didn't give up. He walked the same speed as sun. "Why don't I help you with that?" Before he could even speak, Moon took the basket from Sun and carried it himself.

The sun ray tired his best to hide the fast amount of blood rushing to his cheeks.

(Okay, all you need to do is small talk so the judges give you enough points to get the job. Then I'll be in charge of playtime and he'll be in charge of nap time. You won't even have to see him sunny!) He thought.

Both of the two had small talk, most of the talk sun stuttered and looked the opposite way. He couldn't help the way Moon acted towards him. Just pure kindness and THAT VOICE. God just listening to it was heavenly, like a lullaby to put him to sleep.

***

As Moon talked to him, he made sure nobody got in their way. And nobody did. All the glares and scoffs he had given everyone else had worked. Nobody came close to him. But...... they came close to his precious prise.

Sun was just perfect, yes he was annoyed that others came close. But the way he talked, acted, and sounded made him the very more attractive than he already was. No only cute, but overall perfect.

THE END
Sun, December 4th, 2022 - 2:24am