𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !
↳ 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘 . . .

             "𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 missing the beach matchup with the boys team next weekend", Taylor informed Grace, who was currently preoccupied with packing the last couple of clothes into her already full suit case

The black haired girl sat on top of her suit case, making eye contact with her sisters best friend, "Make sure to tell Sophie to square up for that block."

"Drew Martinez is texting me about you, and your talking about volleyball?", Taylor questioned the girl, a frown making it's way onto her face while Belly entered the room.

Taylor chuckled amused as she saw Grace's look, "Like, are your serious right now?"

Grace gave her a long intense stare, "Honestly, Drew doesn't care if I'm there or not. He's just using that as an excuse to text you, Taylor."

"He's totally into you", Belly agreed with her sister while they both watched Taylor.

Suddenly Sarah, Grace's best friend since childhood stuck her head into the room. Her dark curls were hanging into her face while she made eye contact with her friend, "Grace, your mom said that you're leaving in ten."

"Thanks, Sarah", the girl gave her best friend a smile.

"Everybody has to take the game against the guys seriously!", Belly whined loudly while she finished up packing her suit case. "I mean, team pride is on the line, Taylor!"

"Please, you know me better than that", Taylor stated as she laid on Belly's bed. "I would never let a boy beat me at anything."

Belly let out a laugh while Sarah and Grace left the room. The two brought Grace's suit case downstairs and made their way over to the car. 

After the two were finishing they looked at each other. Grace smiled at her friend, "Thank you"

The girl then streched out her arms for her, "I'm gonna miss you."