Chapter 63

It was the final day of the term which was supposed to be 'the end of the year party'. Very few students came, most of them were only in school to collect their results - if it was being shared.

Jason was pretty upset walking into class, returning back from his father's office, Mr Jeffrey reminded him that he's only letting Jason sleep and eat in the house but he hasn't forgiven him.

Balikis existence only made him more aggravated, he took out all his anger on her "Why would you do that? Why?" Jason shouted carrying a broken metal rod with no intention of hitting her. The only 3 other students in class stayed clear from Jason and Balikis.

Balikis was tormented, she was shaking against the wall, Jason had her cornered "Why would you do that?" Jason said again but shakingly with tears in his eyes.

"I didn't know... I-I really liked, and-and I wanted to do everything to get you... Which was why I reported Zuriel, I thought the two of you were dating, I wanted you to see her as a bad person... After doing everything I could, I finally wanted to ask you out on the Carol but when I followed you... I saw you kissing Timi and I recorded it to ruin Timi not YOU...I wanted to delete it after we kissed but it was too late so I pinned it on Chika and now I'm the reason he's dead" Balikis confessed out of fear. She was drenched in her own sweat and tears.

Jason had never met someone he related to so well, he realized how they both went out of their way to get the person they like.

Mr Adonis witnessed everything that happened after a classmate reported Jason, he hated Jason so much, he wanted to interfere "Jason that's enough!" He shouted."Follow me to my office." Jason dropped the metal rod and followed Mr Adonis.

"Why didn't you and Moyo report to me after you were done cleaning?" Mr Adonis asked after sitting down in his tiny office.

"I don't know, ask Moyo" Jason disrespected him.

Mr Adonis stood up and slapped him, Jason didn't move one inch, Mr Adonis got so angry he picked up a cane and started flogging Jason all over his body.

Zino and Malvin heard the lashes as they were headed towards his isolated office, they rushed in to see what was happening.

"Mr Adonis it have do" Zino instructed boldly

"Do I look like your parents you disrespect at home?" Mr Adonis stopped flogging Jason and turned to Zino.

"Sir please don't call my parents" Zino forcefully dragged the cane from Mr Adonis' hand.

"Give me that cane" Mr Adonis stretched out his hand, Zino whip it with the cane. "I'll kill you this boy" Mr Adonis rolled up his sleeve.

"I don't think VP would want to hear you were fighting with SS3 students...and lost" Malvin told Mr Adonis.

Mr Adonis knew he had already lost the battle, but it wasn't over, he swore to himself he'd do something to them. Zino threw the cane away before leaving with Jason and Malvin.

"Guy you're lucky we came... Not many teachers are around... That's how that bastard man could've killed you" Malvin told Jason.

"How did you know I was there?" Jason touched the places he was whipped.

"Balikis told us"

Jason couldn't report Mr Adonis to anyone not even his father and his mum wasn't even around, he was fed up with the bullshit going on, he deviced a plan to honor Chika properly but he needed all his friends before going to Chika's class.

SSS2 block was deserted, Olamide and his friends bickering woke up a sleeping Pascal in the class.

Pascal didn't raise his head up tho, he pretended as if he was still sleeping so he could hear what Olamide was saying.