Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)

Reed POV:

Thank you...you don't understand how therapeutic that was...

This world will now remember me. I have left a piece of myself here. I guess you can't say I don't exist here anymore.

Farewell, friend...

.

.

.

Ozpin: "Explain yourself, immediately."

I called Ozpin and told him I was done with my mission but he said he was already on his way here.

I only have flashes of what happened. But I'm sure I'll be fully aware after this conversation.

Reed: "Blace is fused with me, that's how I got his powers. It wasn't just a simple aura transfer since aura is linked to our souls directly. I...started to feel his influence going into Menagerie, hearing his voice and feeling his wrath. So...I let him take control to finish what he had started."

We're in the bullhead on the way back to Beacon. The TV in here is replaying the events of what happened. Seems every news channel is broadcasting this.

Jesus Blace, you're a monster, you know that?

Ozpin: "And that power "he" wielded? We got some close ups and you had manifested cat ears on your head made from aura! If I had to guess, that was the telltale sign that he was in control. Speaking of your aura, it was mixed. Two different colors this time, no longer just purple."

Huh?

Reed: "But, auras can only be one color?"

Ozpin: "I know that. Think about it..."

Blace was controlling my body...his aura during it had two colors...

...was he wielding MY semblance?!

Reed: "Y-You aren't suggesting that-"

Ozpin: "You are traumatized. Your soul couldn't release your semblance. But he wasn't. He could release your semblance since he had full control over it without your mental health problems."

So...wielding two is possible! Well, definitely not naturally, but in this case, it is!

Reed: "Well. Ain't that something. Now I have an actual goal in mind. I thought I'd just be training for no real gain...but if I can get over this hurdle, it's possible."

.

.

.

Ozpin: "How do you expect to answer all the questions you'll be receiving when we land?"

Reed: "Huh? Why would I be asked anything?"

Ozpin: "Just because it wasn't you controlling your body, doesn't mean it didn't look like you. Yes, your eyes and hair changed colors to match what a Belladonna looks like, but it was still your face and body, Reed."

He makes a really good point actually. I've been looking at the replays and the photos taken and...those aura ears look super strange.

And yeah...there's that mixed aura...purple flames with a red outline around me...

Ozpin: "Are you feeling any withdrawals? That much power, including your own semblance awakening through Blace, couldn't be very good."

Reed: "Yeah. I'm really tired. I didn't think I was gonna make it to the extraction zone. Just barely."

Ozpin finally laughs and pats my shoulder as he gets off his seat and towards the cockpit.

Ozpin: "I was right in keeping you at Beacon."