So far from over

"Hey kitty", greeted Ladybug landing on the battlefield.

"Hmm purrfect timing m'lady but I need some help", replied Chat.

 He and Mirror were still fighting and the battle was really intense.

Ladybug joined the battle leaving Mirror chasing her as she did a backflip over him when she realized he was getting closer to her. She stretched her yo-yo and tied Mirror up.

"His akuma is in the mirror.", yelled Chat

Just as ladybug was about to reach it, Mirror kicked her leg which made Ladybug to lose control of her grip on him. With that Mirror was able to escape.

"Ow!"

"Ladybug!", Chat screamed running to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Just my leg but you have to go after Mirror"

"What! I just can't leave you here"

"Chat trust me! Just go! I will be fine. We need to think about Paris first we can't risk mirror trapping lots of people in his mirror."

Chat knew she had a point and since he did not want to argue more gave her a take of yourself look before leaving to go find mirror.

"What do I do now", thought Ladybug

Meanwhile Nadia as always had been recording the battle scenes and Luka was watching the entire scene and saw the situation Ladybug had been in.

"Marinette! I have to save her"

He quickly left the bakery running up to the place where Ladybug was.

"Marinette!,", He yelled approaching her

"Luka you are not supposed to be here is dangerous"

"Well I am not going anywhere till you are okay. You are hurt."

Ladybug sighed and thought of a plan.

"Lucky charm!", she exclaimed and on her lap landed a harp.

"A harp? What are we gonna do with that.", questioned Luka looking at it.

Ladybug looked at the harp and then back at Luka and then it all hit her:she needed Viperion. The power of second chance. She opened her yo-yo taking the snake miraculous out and handing it to Luka.

"We need Viperion.", Ladybug explained," Once the job is done you will return the miraculous back to me."

"Anything for you. You can count on me", Luka said which made Ladybug blushed.

He transformed into Viperion and Ladybug upon seeing him as Viperion made her entire face as red as a tomato she was red.

"Before I go I will have to take you somewhere safe"

He picked her up and held her in his arms really close to his chest. Lb loved the warmth of this body 

''Do you have any idea where Mirror and Chat Noir might be?'' asked Viperion leaping off building to building with LB in his arms. 

''I saw Chat heading towards the Louvre Museum so they might be there.'', responded Ladybug 

''Alright then it is where we are going''

Vipeion was still holding Ladybug is his hands while he ran till he finally found the Louvre Museum and entered it. 

''Sit here'', Viperion said putting her on a chair he found in the Louvre Museum, ''Here will be safe.''

''Thanks Lu-Viperion''

He smiled turning away to go find Cat Noir and to defeat Mirror. 

-After the battle-(I am lazy with battle scenes)

''Miraculous Ladybug'', Ladybug yelled throwing the harp which by it all the damages were fixed even her leg was yelled. 

''Pound it!'', all the three superheroes exclaimed fist pumping. 

''Thanks Viperion without you I do not know what would have happened.'', she said hugging him. 

'No problem,'' he replied

Chat was a bit jealous because he and Lb had been through so many missions together but she had never hugged him like that.

''Um'', he said interrupting the two, ''I think we should be going now.''

''Oh yeah'', the two said breaking the hug

Chat just had a strange feeling there was something going on with the two so he decided to follow them if they left. 

''Let's go Viperion'', said Ladybug, ''Bye chat''

''bye', he said whiles Ladybug and Viperion left. 

''Time to follow them''

Ladybug and Viperion went faraway from the Louvre Museum into an alleway that was close to the Dupain Cheng Bakery not knowing Chat had been following them and was watching what they were doing. 

''What could they be doing here'', Chat thought 

''Sass skills rest!'', Viperion exclaimed and with that his transformation went off revealing the guitarist:Luka Couffaine.

''Thank for trusting me Marinette'', he said handing her the miraculous.

''Marinette... Ladybug is Marinette'', Chat thought shocked at what he just discovered. He had made a huge mistake. He had rejected his lady who is no other than his friend or was his friend

Marinette...

TO BE CONTINUED...