4💜

My heart only takes one name
My heart only beats for one person
And that is you!

.

One month passed in a blink... SidNaaz came closer in this one month.

They both gave their 100% to make their bond strong.  Sometimes he used to come home early and surprise her , sometimes she used to cook his favourite food which used to make him happy..

Her bond with his parents was something he admired the most. She has literally become the favourite member of the family as if she was a part of this family since forever.

They both somewhere knew that they have feelings for each other which is more than liking but the official confession didn't happen still.

They didn't had that intimate relationship which happens between husband wife. But they expressed their love with warm hugs , sweet kisses and cuddles.

The understanding between them was praiseworthy. They both could understand each other in every freaking way and somehow knew the trick to make the other one's mood good.

Maybe they were meant to be together that's why the non serious girl and the practical boy is giving their best to keep their married life smooth and their togetherness protected.

.
.
.

Sid becomes a kid infornt of sana when he wants her attention . And in sana's case she loves his pamper. He is just too good to be true and his nature compelled her to fall in love with him . Though she never voiced out the feelings but their eyes spoke . They both knew about each other's feelings.

The words weren't exchanged but the feelings were conveyed by their eyes, by their hand games, by their cuddles, by their habit of eating together...by their habit of kissing each other's forehead before sleep...they didn't say I love you but their actions expressed it everytime.

.
.
.

Today was Sunday. Sid and his dad were at home, at kitchen to be specific...

They were standing in the kitchen while wearing aprons and grumphy faces.

Today their respective wives took a holiday from household work and to impress them, the father son duo told them that they will cook making the ladies shocked yet happy but now sid and his papa are repenting.

Sid: yaar dad ye cooking ka idea accha nahi tha.

Sid's dad ( sd)

Sd: tune hi toh kaha tha ki tujhe cooking aati hai? Maine toh tere bharose hi haan kiya tha.

Sid: mujhe kaha se aayega khana bana na dad?

Sd: haan wo hi toh. Tujhe toh bas ullu bana na aata hai na?.

Sid made a face.

Sid: kya yaar dad? Aab kya kare wo sochna parega. Mom aur shehnaaz k samne bol k aaye hai ki khana ban jayega ...aab agar nahi bana paye na toh ijjat ka faluda baan jayega .

Sd: teri toh waise bhi koi ijjat nahi hai . Toh tu chup hi reh. Par mera toh ek accha impression hai meri biwi aur bahu k samne. Mujhe kuch sochna hi parega.

Sid: dad mere samne savage replies dene se accha kya karna hai uske baare mein socho.

Sd: karna kya hai? YouTube khol aur shuru ho jaa.

.
.
.

Sana: mamma mujhe nahi lagta papa aur Sidharthh kuch bana payenge. Meko lag raha hai dono mil k koi siyappa karenge.