Chapter 1:Am I really stuck with this pathetic child?

There are four principal countries in the world, the Four Great Nations. The Kingdom of Lugnica is one if them and is known for being at war and facing a ecocomic crisis.

However, it still holds on. Even after the death of the royal family and with the threat of the Witch Cult.

Right now a man has been unwilingly transported in the capital of Lugnica. His stoic expression was still present, but his eyes slightly narrowed in confusion from the situation he found himself in.

The man had pale skin and pale blue eyes with black messy hair. He wore all black, except for his briwn boots qnd dark blue fur coat with white fur emblazed by a spade symbol. The most notable feature of this man us the black cross-shaped mark across the left side of his face, extending to his eye. His name was Zenon Zogratis.

Zenon was very confused at the moment

Zenon was very confused at the moment. He remembers fighting the lost prince, debating about what's so different between tgem as the boy was close to destroy his heart. Than there was blackness qnd now he was here.

This place didn't look familiar in the least. He's pretty sure there is not such place in the Clover Kingdom. Especially a place with looming lizard men walking around.

Zenon grasped his own shoulder, acting like he was streching. But in fact a small spear-like bone grew from his shoulder and impaled his hand. As he retracted his magic the hole in his hand closed, the wound healing at a abnormal rate.

Good, that means his Devil Pledge is still there and active. He can also still feel the presence of Beelzebub and his original magic works as good as usual. That means that he can work as well as usual and his exhaution from the fight against the remaining members of Golden Dawn also seems to have dissapeared.

Zenon's contracted devil let out a hum of curiosity, but has made no talk with him otherwise. Unlike hiw Megicula is with Vanica, Beelzebub wasn't really the talkative type, much like Zenon himself. He doesn't mind, he was contracted with Beelzebub for a long time and that's how they usually work.

His mind started to wonder back to the conversation he had with Yuno. They were very similar, so what happened that they took such different paths?

He wonders how Vanica and Dante fared against their opponents. Maybe Dante got cocky and was knocked out...again. That was beggining to become the norm now. But, what if they...

No. Dante's Body Magic gives him a insane regeneration and Vanica's Curse Magic take from Megicula would keep her alive. He lost his best friend, Allen, all those years ago in that dungeon. He refuses to lose his siblings too.

Either way, sitting there like a statue wasn't gonna give him any answers. If luck has it, maybe his siblings were sent somewhere around too. He heard a groan from Beelzebub at his train of thoughts.

Zenon:...Thank you for the vote of encouragement.

He began walking forward, people moving to the side when they got too close to him. He didn't know if it was because of his magic power or just his stoic expression, which Vanica told him again and again that it was intimidating and unfriendly.