Chapter 75: Breaking Point

Hey gorgeous people <3

Im actually dying because it's like so hot where I'm at right now and tests are giving me a headache 😭 I probably still have like 9 tests coming up lmao 😭

Anyway, I hope yall had a better day then me. Enjoy the chapterr.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"You are out of your mind," I shake my head while Kayla keeps glaring at me, the knife in her hand.

She scoffs as I slowly wander my hand towards my daggers that are located against my leg.

"I'm not out of my mind, I'm just doing what's necessary," She tells me and this only proves that she needs to be put in a mental hospital.

"Necessary? To get Silas is what you mean?" I fire back and a chuckle escapes her mouth, which answers enough of my questions.

"Perhaps. Just imagine how strong our clans would be if Silas and I were together." She talks, a devilish smile on her face.

Did she take drugs?

"Yeah, imagine," I smirk before slipping my dagger out, aiming it at her shoulder as I throw it.

Yeah, I still have it in me.

A painful groan slips out of her mouth as she mutters cusswords under her breath, her hand flies to her shoulder where my dagger has pierced itself into her flesh.

She breathes hard before she pulls it out of her flesh, blood seeping out of her skin down until it reaches the ground.

That's not good.

Mason told me you should leave the knife in if you ever get stabbed, or you'll have too much blood loss which causes death.

Ah well, sucks for her.

"You fucking whore," She cusses, her voice raising as she comes charging at me like some sort of freaking dog.

I manage to avoid her punches but even the slightest motion of my body makes pain course through every nerve inside of me.

She throws her fist my way again as it lands on my jaw, I chuckle while the taste of blood fills my mouth.

I want to throw up.

"You got better at fighting, I see." I laugh, wiping the blood away with my thumb as I look unbothered.

"You got weaker due to the drugs, I see." She mocks me, irritation filling my head as I strike a punch in her way.

My fist lands against her jaw, making the knife in her hand drop down to the floor while I knee her in the stomach.

Weak my ass.