𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝖉𝖊𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
↳𝖉𝖊𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖘 . . .

            "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑'𝐒

            "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑'𝐒. 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 happen again, I can promise you that much", Laurel promised them.

"Tell Mr. Fisher the Chief wants to set up a tea time when he gets back in town", one of the officers answered her.

"Absolutely. Sorry again for all the trouble. Have a good night officers", she said as she lead them out the door.

The woman than turned around to the group of teens. "How could you guys be so irresponsible?"

"Mom, it wasn't a big deal. All right? Seriously. The cops were just looking to break up the bonfire", Steven wanted to defend their actions.

Their mum raised her eyebrows, "Not a big deal? I would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is a pretty big deal, Steven!"

Steven scoffed, "Where were you guys tonight? You guys smoking?"

"What? Keep your voice down. Susannah's asleep on the Couch", Laurel hissed at them annoyed.

"I wasn't yelling! You were. Just so you know Laurel, I didn't drink tonight. I was the DD, I swear", Jeremiah wanted to argue with her but she didn't hear him out.

Laurel looked at Conrad, "You're the oldest. What the hell's gotten into you?"

She them looked at Belly and Grace, "And when the hell did you two leave the house without telling anybody? And what in the world are you wearing?"

"Why are we the only ones who are not allowed to go out?", Belly immediately questioned her mother.

Laurel stepped forward, her gaze still on her daughters, "It's not that you're not allowed, it's that you should've told us you were going. How did you even get there?"

"We walked."

"Jesus. You know better than to walk that far down the beach alone late at night!", the woman started shouting at them disappointed.