•• Ugly Ass Clown ••

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I JUMP ONTO DEMETRIUS' bed and lay down as if it were my own as I watch him pull down his tie and sets it aside.

"So what're we having for dinner? Pizza?" I ask as I kick my shoes off.

"Um probably Prawn Pollichathu or something?" Demetrius shrugs as he goes to change into different clothes.

"Um...What's that?"

"Seafood love...Seafood..."

"...I'm gonna smack you."

"My dad makes the food choices! Not me!"

"Can we just not eat something...Fancy? Like McDonalds? Damian really seemed to like the happy meal I bought him Sunday!"

"The happy meal my credit card bought him?"

"To be fair you gave it to me, Dem."

"My dad gave it to you to use."

"Same thing."

"No, not really, no." Demetrius tosses me a pair of sweatpants and an over-sized shirt for me to go and change in.

"I mean, you were aware, and you were the one who asked your dad if I could watch Damian instead of you," I start to change and make sure he's looking away and not at me. "And, he didn't want me spending money on the kid so he naturally gave me your money since it was the one to be spent in the first place."

"For some reason I feel like you pickpocketed me and came up with this lie, or something"

"That does sound like something I would do, but, no," I lay back down on his bed and hug one of the pillows on his bed. "...You're not gonna make me study are you?"

"Well, I never said that now did I love?"

"I'm literally gonna murder you in your sleep, Dem."

"You love me too much for that."

"Do I? Do I really?"

"Yeah, you do."

"No, I really don't." I jump off his bed and start walking towards the kitchen which was three floors down in the mansion.

"You can't just go to the kitchen to avoid me!"

"Oh but I can!" I continue my path to the far kitchen as I connect my airpods and start playing music.

"*How does the bastard, orphan, immigrant, decorated war vet unite the colonies through more debt. Fight the other founding fathers till he has to forfit, having it all lose it are you reading for more yet? Treasury secretary. Washington's the president ev'ry American experiment sets a precedent. Not so fast someone came along to resist him, pissed him off till he got a two party system. You haven't haven't met him yet, you haven't had the change. Cause he's been kicking ass as the ambassador of France. But someone's gotta keep the America promise*"

"You simply must meet Thomas! Thomas! Thomas Jefferson's coming home! Thomas Jefferson's coming home! The racist's coming home oh he's been off in Paris being a fucking bitch!" I start strutting towards the fridge as I grab my favorite flavor of ice cream, as I put the silver spoon in my mouth humming along the to beat.

"France is following us to revolution there is no more status quo, but the sun homes up and the world still spins!" I grab a two drinks, and several snacks and put them in a small bag and start making my way towards Demetrius' room again.

"I helped Lafayette, make a declaration! Then I said I gotta go, I gotta be in— WOAH—" I stop and stare start at Max, "Mf aren't you supposed to be outside?"

Max stares at me and runs towards my legs "Sorry, I gotta go up to Dem's room," I scratch Max's ear and continue my strutting. "So what'd I miss? So what'd I miss! Virginia, my home sweet home, I wanna give you a kiss! Mwah! I've been in Paris meeting lots of different ladies," I kick Demetrius' door open and leave the bag of sweets I acquired in the kitchen on his bed side table as I jump to his side.

"I guess I basically missed the late eighties? I traveled the wild wide world and came back to this!"

"You literally only went to the kitchen—"

"Don't ruin my moment Desmond."

"Sure, love, sure..." Demetrius kisses my forehead as I scroll through netflix on his TV.

"Oh! It just came onto here! Let's watch!"

"But...I'm not..."

"I literally watched the original one when I was like 7? You'll be fine!" I pull down the scholar and start the movie as he gives me an exasperated look clearly done with my antics. "Literally the only thing scary is that clowns receding ass fucking hairline— My love, you'll be fine!" I kiss his cheek and focus my attention back on the screen as I hear him sigh.

 "Literally the only thing scary is that clowns receding ass fucking hairline— My love, you'll be fine!" I kiss his cheek and focus my attention back on the screen as I hear him sigh