⁷' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ˢⁱᵗᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

"Let light shine out of darkness

"Let light shine out of darkness."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

Wade is sitting in his office in the dark, staring at the telephone ringing in silence.
In the Wachowski's house, Tom wanders around with his phone flash light on, and he receives a phone call from his pal, Wade. He answers the phone, oblivious to see what Wade wants.

"Hey, Wade."
"Hi, Tom. Uh, Wade here. What is going on?" Wade snapped out.
"Well, gosh, I think the power's out." Tom says, expecting Wade to act like this.

"Yeah, no dur! The lights are out. The whole town is freaking out. What should I do?" Wade panics.

"Okay, relax. Take a deep breath, call Gil, see if they can locate the downed line, then... Call Zim and see if he can get his generator over to the super q so the food stays... Fresh." Tom advised, unsure about the word choice he used for 'fresh'. He looks at the desk, to see something glowing from behind.

"Call Zim, before Gil? Call Gil- Hello?"

"I'll call you back." Tom exclaims.

"Wait! Hello? Was that the end of the instructions?" Wade stumbles, declined by Tom. Leaving the room back to silence.

"Okay, all right. Uh, you can do this. . . .What was the first thing he said to do?" Wade ponders to himself.

"Right. Relax." He says, shoving his hand to his chin as he leans his elbow on the arm rest, sitting there in the dark which he'll probably be doing for hours.

Back to Tom, he looks down at the counter, gently pushing the bag away. He sees the quill from earlier glowing blue. He stares at it and quietly picks it up, examining it from close up.
He looks at it mesmerizingly, his face suffused of the blue quill.

-

★ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7★

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ❛ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

❥ So we're heading of to a super short chapter as always but with a lot of suspense! I like it, I like it! I really do apologize if the chapters have recently been short. I'm making better chapters on the next couple o' days.
Stay tuned!

ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ

315 words.