Chapter 20

It's been a two days since the Pro Heroes and the UA students found out the shocking truth. Right now everything needs to be kept under the radar, no one should know what's happening in the internships.

Jaune is in the Principal's Office with Nezu to discuss important matters.

Jaune: So we are putting the travel to Remnant ahead of schedule?

Nezu: Yes, due to the operation regarding the Shie Hassaikai as Nighteye has informed me, all of you would be too focus on saving Eri. That is why we decided to do it now. Nighteye concluded that we need all the help we can get.

Jaune: Have you spoken to Ozpin about this?

Nezu: Ozpin agrees with it as well. We'll put our world in stasis once we arrived in Remnant. We need to make this quick to not attract attention.

Jaune: And our other two contacts?

Nezu: We will follow the plan that Summer has gave us. We will send a Team to retreive them.

Jaune: Good, we wouldnt want any problems with Ozpin nor Ironwood.

Nezu: Indeed, Jaune inform Summer about this and set up your Team. We leave in the afternoon.

Jaune nods as he leaves the Principal's office.

Timeskip

Jaune is in a meeting room speaking with Summer and Aizawa. He informed them that they are putting the traveling to Remnant ahead of schedule.

Summer: I see.

Aizawa: So those who arent part of the Internships should not go, nor the Big Three.

Jaune: They would most likely be distracted and lose focus.

Summer: Have you found any candidates for the Fall and Winter Maiden?

I have as Jaune brings out two files with the names of the two students written in the front. Momo Yaoyorozu and Saiko Intelli.

Summer: So your two Girlfriends?

Jaune: They're not my girlfriends.

Aizawa: Yet.

Jaune: Dad!

Aizawa: You blackmailed me into going a date with Joke, so let me have this.

Jaune: Fine!

Summer: So who among them will take the powers?

Jaune: Momo will take the Fall Maiden and Saiko will take the Winter Maiden. Once that's done, I'll be there to train her alongside you and Raven.

Summer nods, they need to keep this under the radar from Ozpin. She dosent understand why they wanted Nikos to be the next Fall Maiden. She's too well known and will attract too much attention.

Aizawa: We have the Teams ready. Summer who among the Remnant natives will join us?

Summer: Only me, Ozpin, Ironwood, and Winter. But don't worry Winter is with us, she'll make sure those two won't do anything rash. Qrow is still searching for any leads on the Shie Hassaikai.

Aizawa: Yes, Qrow is by far the best one we have that can find intel on them. He'll have to remain here.

Summer: Yes, so we decided that Ozpin will take the some of the UA staff to Beacon while Ironwood and Winter will head to Atlas. Jaune I want you to make a copy of Winter using her Aura that way she can head to Schnee Mansion and inform her mother of this while Aizawa and I will head to Raven's Camp.

Aizawa: Let me guess Jaune has a new ability involving Aura again?

Jaune: Yes I can create copies of anyone that has Aura, they can use the same powers and abilities the original has. Ironwood and Ozpin won't tell it's a fake.