28 - eternity?

Thank you for all the comments on last chapter, you have no idea how much they mean to me <3

.....
Carters Pov

I kiss her all over, lingering extra long in the neck area. Mila trails a hand up and down my right arm that's on her waist.

"What will we tell our parents about this holiday? Your dad will kill me once..." Her words die on her mouth as I pull down the straps of her dress.

God, this fucking dress. The white material was completely see through after the rain, and christ it was hard to not look, especially when she was standing there yelling at me even with my jumper on that concealed the top half.

It might as well have been white noise, she's so unnecessarily hot when yelling at me.

"I hate this dress." I whisper against her mouth, pulling it down her legs and chucking the white fabric into the corner of the room.

"I hate you." She whispers back.

"Lies. You've liked me for a while." I don't know when I fell for Mila, whether it was when we were kids or the first day of boarding school, however long it was, I wouldn't change it for the world.

She smiles, sitting up against the headboard and pulling my lips to her face. "Lies, I've tolerated you for a while. Clear difference, darling."

I love when she calls me darling. I love when she teases me and the way her eyes flutter closed every time I kiss her.

She groans under each touch of my mouth against against her neck.

"Carter...I want to" Mila mumbles and I continue "I've never.." She huffs and crosses her arms, while trying to find the right words.

"You can say it." I lie beside her, staring into those pretty eyes of hers. "I've never given a guy a...well, y'know."

"Wait? Seriously?" She shakes her head, confirming my suspicion. Im not, not surprised, everyone assumes that because she's been with guys that she has done that.

But I suppose you never really know. "I've always refused, and no one has ever really pushed me on it. But I... I don't know I guess I want to, for you."

"Mila, I don't want you to do it, if you're not comfortable doing it." Again, she sighs and puts her head in her hands.

I try my best to be encouraging, trailing a finger up and down the curve of her waist. "But, I want to. I didn't want to for other people, but I want to...for you."