I Can't Help It...I Love Long Hair: Eddie Munson

You and your friend arrived at the hideout where Corroded Coffin was playing tonight, you had a crush on the lead guitarist who the long brown hair and the cute brown eyes, and plus you were planning on asking him if you could use his band's music for your skate demo. You were watching them set up when your friend tapped you on the shoulder and handed you a bottle of water which thanked her for.

"So which one is it? The one that looks like Eddie Van Halen?" She asked you.

"You know me so well. Plus I can't help it I love long hair." You said making her laugh.

Eddie was on stage setting up when he saw you and what he assumed was your friend talking and laughing about something but all he could focus on was how pretty you looked tonight. Eddie had developed a small crush on you after about the third or fourth time of you coming to his show but he never worked up the courage to actually talk to you and well nine times out of ten you were gone before he could find you.

"You should totally talk to her tonight." Jeff said as they finished setting up.

You and Eddie made eye contact a few times during the show and each time you two would give each other a smile that made the other melt. Their show ended and you waited as people started to leave before you decided to walk up to them in hopes of getting their permission to use their music for your demo. Eddie was packing his stuff thinking about how he was going to talk to you tonight when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and was shocked to see you standing there and god where you prettier up close.

"Hi...Hi there." He said mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

"Hey I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if it be alright with you and your band if I used your music in my skate demo?" You asked playing with the rings on your fingers.

"Yeah, it's more than okay with us. But you skate?" He asked you shocked.

"I do, me and friends skate downtown at the old community pool and the skatepark, and sometimes the old mall if you wanna come check us out." You said.

"I'd be into that since you are always here checking us out. I'm Eddie by the way." He said offering a hand to you with a smile.

"Nice to officially meet you, Eddie, I'm Y/N." You said shaking his hand as you two made plans to hang out.

It was a few days later you and your friends were at the skatepark working on new stunts and filming more stuff for your demo now that you had music to go with it. Eddie began to wonder if he was at the wrong place until he could hear some music and the sound of laughing and wheels against the pavement, he walked around back and saw you and your friends. 

"Hey! You actually came." You said smiling at him. 

"Of course I did, when a pretty girl invites you somewhere you have to go plus I wanted to see what this skate demo is all about." He said making you smile. 

You introduced him to your friends which scared him a bit but they were all welcoming to him and even thanked him for letting them use his band's music for the demo which Eddie wasn't used to but appreciated. But you impressed him the most with how good you were and how you would fall and get right back up,  and how you were the one pushing for them to use his band's music. 

"So Eddie do you skate?" You asked him. 

"Somewhat, not as much as I used to when I was in middle school." He said. 

"Well, then why don't you show me some of your skills?" You said stepping off your board and handing it to him. 

"I don't know about that." He said not wanting to embarrass himself in front of you. 

"Please...I promise I won't laugh...much." You said as he set your board down before stepping on it. 

You were impressed with how good and how hot he looked on a board, he did a couple of tricks before rolling his way over to you and stepping off. 

"Your actually better than I thought." You said as he handed you your board back. 

"Thank you. Can I how come I've never seen you around Hawkins before?" He asked as you took a seat on the wall. 

"I actually live a town over but my grandparents live here so I used to hang out some of these places growing up. That's actually how I discovered your band." You said.

"Wait really?" He asked you. 

"Yeah, I stumbled into the hangout after a bad skate session since the bartender always gives me water or ice for my knees and your band was playing and I was hooked after the first song. It just took me a while to work up the courage to actually talk to you." You said. 

"Why? Am I that imidiating as everyone says?" He asked you. 

"No quite the opposite, I have a crush on you and was so nervous to approach you." You said quietly. 

"Wait you have a crush on me?" He asked you shocked.

"Yeah who wouldn't. But it's okay if you don't like me back I'm cool....." You started to say but were cut off by feeling a pair of lips on yours making you melt. 

"I knew it! You owe me $30 bucks!" You heard your friend say to one of your other ones making you and Eddie pull away with smiles on your face. 

"I have had a crush on you since I first laid on you, I was also too nervous to approach you, and sometimes when I wanted to talk to you, you were gone." He said making you smile. 

"Sorry about that, I usually left early if I had to skate home or my ride was there." You said with a laugh. 

"No need to apologize do you think there is any way I could take you on a date this weekend?" He asked you lacing his hand with yours. 

"I would nothing more." You said leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips.