↳ (𝐇&𝐋) Worried! Murayama Yoshiki x Hurt! Reader

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Murayama Yoshiki x GN! Reader (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: drabble
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝒔): mild swearing; just Murayama being worried for you ^^

────────────────────────────────

Murayama's eyes shot with terror when your bruised body was limping towards his classroom. The fight that was happening before him came to a halt when he shouted your name.

As your legs were about to give up, he caught you in his arms.

His body moved on its own, carrying you to the infirmary. His mind was thinking of unlikely possibilities, heart pounding in his throat.

Sprawling you onto the bed, he checked your body. Scratches and bruises were covered from head to toe. He almost felt like passing out then and there.

He was supposed to get scratched and bruises, not his significant other.

With the help of his friends, they patched you up. It wasn't perfect; after all, you were the one who'd dress their wounds and bruises. They didn't know next to shit about first aid and relied on how you did it.

Murayama stayed by your side the rest of the day. He needed to know if you were alright and who on this goddamn earth had the nerve to lay their hands on you.

Other than that, he was completely swamped with concern. He kept moving stray hairs on your face, pushing them to the side or behind your ear.

His mind wandered to when this situation turned tables, which was all the time. You would scold him about taking things too far, not being careful— he couldn't be bothered to remember the rest.

Your voice and how it held so much concern towards him, your face morphing to a cute annoyed scowl when inspecting his body's damage, how gentle your touch is. Everything about you was so addicting, almost making him wonder why you, of all people, would choose him.

Then, you stirred awake. He practically shot up closer to your side.

When he met your gaze, he could finally breathe normally. "You scared the shit outta me." He muttered, resting his forehead on your own. You chuckled weakly. "Sorry."

He buried his nose in your neck. You stroke his hair, smiling at his antics. The silence around you finally felt calm and assuring.

You were okay.

Murayama lifted his head, his eyes enforcing into a charismatic glare. The glare of Oya High's leader.

"Now, who the fuck do I have to murder?"

Sorry, this fanfic is taking forever! I just want to publish it already for everyone to read but I must stay patient and edit T - T