Chapter 15- The Kidnapping Pt 1

"My name is Rin Mori, and I'm listening to our really boring class. Ah, I'd rather be at home, sleeping, eating all the cute sweets and drinking all the cola and chocolate while watching TV.

The bell rings, ending the class, and Rin has to meet up with Shinichi to do homework together.

"Where are you going?" Sonoko asks.

"To Shinichi's house. We're working on homework together. We're partners.What about you two?" Rin asked to Ran and sonoko

"To my house You know we're Partner right" sonoko said

"Yes! " ran said as she nodded

"I see, then i go now be Careful bye" rin said as she she wave to them and left

///

[ Kudo House]

"What the heck are you doing here?" Shinichi asked to rin

"Hello, auntie," Rin replied, feeling a little intimidated by the sudden confrontation.

Yukiko, , asked in disbelief: "You're here with Shin-chan? Are you guys going to work on your homework together?"

"Yes," is all that Rin could manage to say before she and Shinichi proceeded to his room.

[Shinichi Room]

""Thank you, auntie." Rin said to Yukiko with a respectful gesture.

"Make sure you eat well and do your homework successfully," Yukiko wished her luck.

She excused herself and left, leaving Shinichi and Rin together.

When Shinichi asked why she was there, Rin replied simply by saying, "I'm eating."

"What?" he asked, surprised by her response.

"Oh, by the way, can you just do our homework?" is what she requested.

The teacher had given everyone the task of working on their homework in groups, but Rin decided to take a different approach.

Shinichi was taken aback by her refusal to work together, but she continued to explain.

Rin produced a paper that had a "To Do List" written on it.

To Do List

"-TV"

"-Nothing"

"-Eat"

"-Repeat"

Shinichi saw the ridiculous list and was filled with disbelief.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he asked with the loudest voice imaginable.

"Hey, what are you shouting about?" Rin remained calm despite the situation.

"Why should I not shout? You're being extremely lazy." Shinichi replied with an equally loud tone.

"Hey, I know that 'lazy' is a harsh word, but I prefer to call it 'selective participation'" she responded, demonstrating her own form of sarcasm.

"..."

Shinichi was clearly upset by her laziness and decided to take things into his own hands. He picked up her pencil and began working on their homework.

When Rin tried to protest, he threatened to tell her mother if she continued to be stubborn. That convinced her to cooperate.

"Ugh, fine" she mumbled as she began completing the assigned work.

Rin was on her way back home after completing the homework with Shinichi. She was making her way when she noticed a strange man following her.

"Uh..." was all she could say as she got frightened by the sudden appearance of the stranger.

The man jumped in front of her and blocked her path. He had a menacing aura about him as he smirked creeping her

Rin quickly ran as she can but unfortunately they caught rin and cover her mouth man quickly when to their bus and kidnapped her

///

"Crap.." then she turn her head

"This place its look like Building"

'I should get out of this stupid place' then she took her knife in her shoes

Suddenly she saw a man beside her who is sleeping

'I'm lucky that I'm always carry my Small knife i should be careful'

*Crrr!*

Then she cut the Tie, after that she walked to the door

'The Door is Locked' then rin turn her head and look around

'Damn it...'

She saw the window were also shuttered so rin couldn't see inside

"I have to go throught the back door'

'This bulding can't ordinary people can easily found out Its lucky that i always practice what to do when I Got kidnapped'

I crawled into the narrow gap between the buildings and found the back door.

The back door was also locked with a padlock, but that's how easy it is to get it off

But she heard someone crying

*sob *sob*

"Huh??"

Then i followed the sound and gently opened the door, The door was carefully opened and the air inside was cool. It was a structure in which narrow rooms were lined up on both sides, and the popular Chuck was coming from the innermost large room. I sneak into the large room and peek inside through the door gap.

She saw a girl who is hand is tied sitting in the corner looking to the condition of the girl she have injuries and bruise its seem She have abusive

Next to the girl were two men, who appeared to be in their mid-30s, standing and talking

"Why don't we sell that girl who has purple eyes, she's seem pretty she has a beautiful skin"

'what the...' Rin trying herself to hold because of frustration

"What about this brown girl, she is pretty if we sell her to that old man we will have a lot of money"

The brown haired girl became white and trembled

'W-WHAT THE HELL I CAN BELIEVE YOUR DISCUSSING HOW TO SELL A KIDS IN FRONT OF HER ISN'T PITIFUL FOR HER WHO IS SEEM 7 OR 8 YEAR OLD YET YOUR BARBARIAN?!' Rin thought

'Then Lure one out, deal with one in the meantime, then take that girl with me and sprint quickly before the other comes back. Whoo, ok, perfect I Having Now a plan, ' she thought

She moved towards the entrance of the building. A few wooden chairs caught my eye. Once she smashed the wooden chair, she picked up the chair legs.

'Even if it's light, it's not bad to wield.'

Once she get the weapon she smashed all the living quarters and windows I could see with it. waggle window. clink. A roar shook the entire building.

"What, what does this mean?"

The sudden noise made the men start to look around, bewildered. She quickly went into the empty room, crouched down and hide.

"Hey, go see what's going on." the man said

A man went out to the entrance to see the situation. Meanwhile, Rin ran to the large room where that girl was.

"You, who are you?!" the man asked

"Shoot...." Rin became pale as she saw the man was infront of her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continue~
..................................................................................

Thankyou for reading❤