Yagnaseni-boon or curse

NOTE- In this story Draupa is a cursed entity, so if you are a Draupadi fan, then read at your own risk. Comments and suggestions are always welcome but no bashing is allowed. 

I would like to thank @AmritSagar1, @rajnishmuku and all other readers for the lovely suggestions.

Dwarka,

It was almost a month after Karna's departure from Dwarka. During this time Rukmini observed that Krishna was a little unmindful. One day Krishna, Rukmini, Balram, Ravati, Yamini and Subhadra were sitting together. Rukmini then said, 'Nath, for the last few weeks I saw that you are always thinking of something. Is there anything bothering you?'

Krishna, 'Rukmini, I am thinking about Karna.'

Balram, 'Karna, what happened to him.'

Krishna, 'Dau, I closely observed him when he came here and today Vishnuguptji also send me a letter and he was also concerned about him.'

Subhadra, 'What happened Bhrata? Is he okay? Is his kingdom fine?'

Krishna, 'His kingdom is fine and prospering but Karna is definitely not okay. Even Vishnuguptji also noticed a subtle change in his behavior. Right now, it may seem like nothing but in the future, I don't what will it become.'

Yamini, 'Krishna, are you concerned about this violent behavior towards the Brahmins and Kshatriyas?'

Krishna, 'That's my sister. Even understands everything without telling.'

Balram, 'But Kanha, he is against the evil Brahmins and Kshatriyas but he is always respectful to those who are good. In his close circle of trusted men and women, he has both Brahmins and Kshatriyas.'

Yamini, 'Bhrata, I know till now he is against only the wrongdoers but his unnecessary ruthless behavior towards the evil Brahmins especially the Kshatriya royals is a matter of concern. I mean, I know till now the Vaishyas and Shudras felt many difficulties and discrimination but now Karna's actions are giving them the confidence to fight against that. I know it is a good thing as everyone should be aware of their rights in society and in a perfect kingdom, everyone should voice their concern without fear. But Karna's violence towards the Kshatriya kings may create problems in the future. Right now the Vaishyas and Sudras are not saying anything but if this continues, then in future they will also start unnecessary violence against the upper-class people.'

Subhadra, 'Jiji you are overthinking. Nothing will happen.'

Rukmini, 'No Subhi, Yamini is right.A king should be balanced in behavior. I also felt that Karna is very agitated and it is not good.'

Krishna, 'Vishnuguptji is also saying the same thing. Karna is getting very short-tempered. Though he did not misbehave with anyone but everyone can feel that. Vrisha has to unite the entire nation. For that, he has to face hurdles. Only a person who keeps calm even in such violent situation can come out victorious. But the turmoil in Karna is not good...not only for him but also for the future of Aryavart. Our country needs a stable, focused, balanced ruler, not a tyrant.'

Balaram, 'Also his ruthless nature will make many enemies. Sometimes strength is not the only solution, Karna has to be more diplomatic.'

Subhadra, 'But Brothers he has to instill fear in his enemys' mind. If people don't fear their king, then how will he protect himself and rule over them.' 

Yamini,' Subhi a king should create a balance between fear and respect. Too much fear can make people rebellious.'

Subhadra was agitated. No one was understanding her point. She wanted Karna to be the Emperor so that she could be his empress. But Yamini is talking against Karna and his brothers were supporting her. Subhadra always loved her sister but for last few months, she was feeling jealous of her. Even though she was a celibate and not interested in Karna but still Subhadra felt insecure about her friendship with her lover. Karna also preferred to spend time with her instead of Subhadra. He always showed proper respect to Subhadra but it was crystal clear that he was more comfortable with Yamini. She was even jealous of her as her brothers also gave Yamini more importance in kingdom-related works, war strategies etc. It seemed to Subhadra that her position as the princess of Dwarka was shaking.