Gifts (Sun/Moon)

HELLO EVERYONE I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!, soooo how is everyone, hopefully your all in summer vacation rn, if not you will make it don't give up!

As promised this chapter will be a sweet one lol, calm before the storm.........

As always if you guys have tropes or scenarios you want to read about you can drop them in the comments i read them lol EVERY LAST ONE💀 I adore you guys!!!!!

Anyway SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE may you dream of sun and moon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      It was early in the morning as you were making your way to the daycare to start your shift, on your way there you passed the heavily decorated gift shop. You saw this tourist trap every day and didn't understand why people spent so much money in there, but today something caught your eye. 'I still have 15 minutes until I have to open the daycare so a little look won't hurt' you thought. little did you know two pairs of eye's were on you as you entered the gift shop. After a few minutes you came out of the gift shop empty handed. The item you had been eyeing was way out of the amount you had planned to spend when you walked in.

   As you made your way in the lobby of the daycare you approached the yellow slide and paced your bag on your lap as you pushed yourself down the slide.  When you reached the bottom you were thrown into the ball pit below, as you trudged your way through the pit all of a sudden you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. 

"HELLO Y/N, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, ARE YOU READY TO FINGERPAINT AND PLAY WITH GOOGLY EYE'S" Exclaimed sunny as he carried you bridal style through the ball pit and to the bridge.

"Absolutely, and I missed you too sunny" You smiled giving him a hug.

"Awww, WELL, LET'S HAVE LOTS OF FUN TODAY TOO" Beamed Sunny as he set you down and pulled you into a hug.

 "You gotta let go for a bit sunny, i have to go change into my work clothes" you smiled gently trying to push him away.

"Aw but I haven't seen you in so long since you decided to go home last night, moon misses you too" sun said lowering his head a bit

"Well I'll be sure to stay the night today, and tell moon he can tell me himself later" you giggled making your way to your room.

    After you changed into your work uniform you made your way to the main doors and opened the daycare. The minute the doors opened you were overrun by about 40 kids or so. 'Why are there so many today' you thought 'Oh that's right there was a field trip today'. 

"I sure have my work cut out for me" you put your hand to your head and let out a small sigh.

    Halfway through the morning one of the kids fell off one of the play structures and started to bleed from his nose. You quickly pulled him aside and pressed a towel to his nose, sun had insisted he help the kid but you didn't want to risk any blood getting on him, then you'd have to leave the kids unattended to clean him and you just couldn't. As the day finally came to a close and all the kids were picked up by their parent's you plopped down on the couch in the animatronics room and closed your eye's.

   When you opened your eye's the room was dark and you noticed a soft star blanket had been draped over you. You slowly sat up and rubbed your eye's trying to help your eye's adjust to  the dark room. You looked over and saw Moon sitting on the floor in front of you.

"Are you finally awake" he purred as he scooped you off the couch and pulling you into his lap.

"Yeah can't you tell" you said sarcastically as you playfully pushed moon away