《42》

• READ THE NOTE AT THE LAST.

Junaid was standing in the middle with his head bow down. While Zoya was crying in her mother's arms. Zaroon was patting her head time to time. Juweria, Fiza and Maha was standing close to her being her strength. Saad was playing the role of Junaid's advocate!

Almas Khan, along with his wife, chachu and chachi was sitting and glaring him.

Tayiammi and chachi patted phuphi's hand lightly. They gave her a courageous smile and support.

" bhabi.. me kis muh se apse mafi mangu.."
Said phuphi feeling ashamed.

Tayiammi and chachi shooked their head and said,"baaji.. meri humari bhen h ap.. humari apni h,.. ap nhi mange mafi hume.. sharminda karr rahi h.. ap.. aree ap toh humara or Almas or kamran bhai ka guroor h" said tayiammi pulling phuphi into a hug.

A/n- I Don't have phuphi! And secondly Phuphi bhi cool or achi hoti h yrr khamaka.. kyu inhe stories me villian bna rhe h hum.. 🤷‍♀️.. this is my Pov.. i don't know urs. So don't bash me in comments 😁

" hadiya.. Meri gudiya ap kyu roo rahi h.. ap preshan na ho.. muje malom h ye galti Junaid ki h!" Almas khan said patting his sister's head.

Zoya interrupted saying,.." mamujaan.. galti ... meri thi.. muje nhi jana chahye tha..."

And she narrated the whole story.

Almas khan glared at his son and smacjed his head lightly.

" bewakuf.. meri beti ko dra damka ke nikkah kiya tune! Jaa nhi deta tuje apni beti.. meri naaz.. meri zoya.. nhi deta jaa" Said Almas khan waving him off.

Junaid quickly dropped himself in his father's feets.

" yrr baba..ap humse humari jaan na chinne.. wo toh ab bss apki beti me hi basti h" said Junaid with all his emotions clearly seen in his eyes.

 wo toh ab bss apki beti me hi basti h" said Junaid with all his emotions clearly seen in his eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He just gulped thinking she my deny this marriage. As he forced her. He knew she hated him for this.

As soon, as she heard his words. She slowly lifted her head with shock towards him.

Tears roll down her cheeks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tears roll down her cheeks. He nodded in no. Their tongue was tied. While eyes were speaking...

Aankho se chulu ki bahe tarsti h...

Their moment was broken.. when Saad smacked Junaid's head.

"Besharm, sbke samne toh mat taad!" Saad whispered.

Waqaur smirked at his brother.

" biwi h meri!" Junaid said with with a victory smirk.

Almas cleared his throat to gain attention.

" iss mamle pe faisla dono shadiyo ke baad liya jayega" he announced and everyone agreed.

Maha was sitting and eating popcorn.. watching her own family drama, she whined and said, " yrr dad... thoda dante maare Junaid ko! Maza nhi aa rha thoda mirch masala toh hi chahye na" she said shoving popcorns in her mouth.

Haider shooked his head at her..

Ladies laughed along with everyone.

Juweria smacked her head saying, " maha appi.. ap toh bhot khatranak nand ban rahi h"

Maha smiled proudly and said, " aree dekhti jao.. mene evil phuphi ka bhi khitab jeet lena h!" Said lifting her imaginary collar.

Hearing this.. Juweria gulped and Waqaur smirked.

Saad winked at Fiza.

Junaid smiled proudly making Zoya huff.

--

Next morning.

The very next morning, there was a huge hustle bustle coz everyone was rushing to complete their task of the day and start shopping!

Maha was on the peak oh happy!

Today she woke up earlier than fajr.. recited Quran, than offering her salah sje decided to make unique breakfast for everyone.

Today everyone was shock to see her cooking!

" ye appi ki khushi khi unke dimag pe havi toh nhi ho gyi?!" Zaroon mumbled scratching his nape.

Received a tight slap from Waqaur and Saad at the same time.

He whined loudly.

" mammaaaa dekhe.. bhai maar rahe h!" He complained like a baby.

Tayiammi rolled her eyes at her sons bickerings.

" or kam hi kya h tum logo ko.m subha subha hi shuru.. mama isne mara usne ye kha isne ye kiya.. thank chuki me tum logo ke dramo se" said huffing her cheeks.

Zaroon pouted.
Junaid looked at Zaroon and said, " tauba tauba sara mood kharab kar diya chii... ultiya aa rahi muje toh!" He said making face.

Saad mocked him saying, " kyu tu kiya pregnant h!"

Zoya and maha bursted into laughter.
Fiza turned like a red tomato.

Listening this Waqaur whispered to Juweria.

"I think we should work hard.  U know, ab toh Junaid ne bhi khush khabri suna di h!"he said teasingly.

But his husky voice..and his closeness made her heart beat wildly.

She rooted at her place with her eyes widened. Her cheeks turned rosier.

He knew her husband must be smirking at her reaction.

She ducked her head lower. He smiled and placed a quick kiss on her head. Leaving youngsters to hoot.

---

Asslamualaikum/ hii.

Was not in mood to update but still updateed this half chapter.. for a note
IS ANYONE HERE STUDING IN
ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY (AMU)
ONLINE DEPARTMENT. KINDLY REPLY.
ITS QUITE URGENT.

THANK YOU.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें