Alternate Ending 2: Redemption (Good)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Alternate endings are different from the contrasting story and are NON CANON to the story, they result in one or multiple of the main cast dying miserably in the story or something good happens to the main cast, so this does not happen in CANON?

ALTERNATE ENDING 2:

What if Raynare learned her lesson and joined the rest as a way of survival, becoming a better person?

The fight was going on like usual with Naofumi and Rex successfully defeating Dohnaseek by using the Iron Maiden crushing the fallen angel and killing him. Jaune and Ruby successfully destroying Kalawarner by using their weapons and a well timed attack with a firesalt dealing severe damage to the fallen, after which Ruby uses some dust rounds to burn the fallen alive killing her. Ingvild managing to successfully drown Mitlett and Mitlett finally dying due to her passing out because of the lack of air, Ingvild eventually let the drowned fallen angel out of the water as Naofumi burned her killing her with relative ease.

Issei and Raynare were fighting just like in the canon timeline, with Issei completely dominating her with relative ease, Raynare was once again surprised and in fear at how he managed to beat and crush her without hesitation, a mere human turned devil was easily able to overwhelm and defeat her

Raynare: How!??!?! How!?!?!??! How am I losing to the likes of you!?!?!

Issei summoned Ascalon and responded

Issei: Simple, when was the last time you even trained when it came to fighting, I mean even Azazel was never a fighter, I am honestly surprised that you are still aggressive despite his personality.....

Raynare: Nooo you're lying!!! Kokabiel told be that if I were to kill those sacred gear users then only he will acknowledge me, I was just a mere fallen and nothing more nothing less, I just wanted to be well known

Issei: And you killed two innocent people, think Raynare think would Azazel accept you if you murdered them for their gears?

Raynare was speechless, Issei then continued.

Issei: No, he would never accept you..... he would kick you out of Grigori, so I will give you one last chance.

That was when the others came, they saw Issei negotiating with the fallen, they were also curious as to what choice she would make, they then saw, Issei holding his Ascalon to her throat

Issei: You can either join us and move with us, mind your own business and travel alone or perish by my blade, make your choice Raynare, your life depends on it.

Raynare looked at her options, they were not so bad, Issei wanted to give her a second chance, for some reason he looked like giving her a second chance may not be a bad choice, after all, now that she had no one.

Raynare decided the only valuable option would be to work in a group, she was never a close fighter to begin with, her group used to do that for her, and it did not take a rocket scientist to notice that they are long dead given that Issei's group is still alive and well, meaning that they are long dead, this was the same situation as back when she was in Japan, but now instead of her only option being to die, she was given two other options, which were are not so bad after all.

Raynare: I....I will join.....I see no reason......to fight....

Issei: Huh?

Issei being surprised would be an understatement, Raynare then repeated

Raynare: I said I will join you guys!!!!

Issei: Hmm, very well you can join us what do you say guys?

Naofumi: I see no problem, if she betrays us, she will be getting into the Iron Maiden, by the way that's how your buddy Dohnaseek died, I gave him a chance to flee, but he chose to die over being saved so.....

Raynare gulped, she was aware of the Iron Maiden torture device, if it was the same as the one in the Medivial ages, then she would be screwed if she were to betray them.

Jaune: I also don't mind, if you can forgive her and if she becomes better than I also don't mind.

Ruby: Me too, hurt Issei and you will get a Fire dust bullet to your ass !!!!

Ruby pointed her Crescent Rose at the fallen making her gulp, she did not mess with this girl, no matter what. That was when Raynare said

Raynare: You......should never let your guard down.....

Raynare had created a light spear, everyone present thought that it was meant to kill Issei, however the spear was meant for someone else, an entity known by Paralies

The Paralies screamed in agony given it's body was being stabbed with a light spear, Issei took some distance, eventually the Paralies died and Issei used his flames to burn the insect before it could do anything

Issei: I thought you were........thanks for the save Raynare

Raynare sighs and responds

Raynare: These things......I hate these things.....one managed to turn Kalawarner, but that's a story for another day, still you're welcome.....I know you might not trust me for now......but let's just work together and get out of here, plus I really want to know what happened after my death.

Issei: Oh then you are in for a story, but first let's gets out of here

Raynare nodded, and gave her now former enemy a warm smile, Issei looked away thinking that it could be deceiving, he then told

Issei: Shall we guys?

Everyone: Yeah

They all then traversed through the endless caves that were homes to many entities, Issei asked Raynare to wear some more clothing given the harsh terrain which she complied, after all she cannot wear her BDSM suit in a terrain full of caves, especially when there are entities that can easily destroy her normal body.

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the alternate ending, I know it is short, the next chapter would be interesting)

(A/N(2): Paralies can use their psychic power to make themselves undetected that is why they needed to keep guard at all times)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

PEACE !!!!