Prologue

As she was about to wear her gloves a hand stopped her, averting her eyes from her reflection to the man standing behind her.

Raising her eyebrow as she shot a questioning look at him.

"I have a gift for you." He said, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"And that is?" She asked, staring at him.

Dipping his hands inside his pocket, a red velvet ring box appeared as her eyes followed it. As he opened the small box, a gold serpent ring was inside.

"Wearing this, you can control your powers even without the gloves." He stated, gently grabbing her hand and smoothly sliding the ring to her finger.

Furrowing her eyebrows, "What do you mean?" She asked, confusingly.

"You can now touch everything with your bare hands without killing it if you're wearing this ring." He answered as he signaled one of the maids.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

He nodded his head, "See for yourself." He replied, giving her a white rabbit.

Exhaling a breath as her hands slowly touched the animal, she waited for the rabbit to die but surprisingly nothing happened.

A smile broke out on her lips as she patted the animal, "However if you wish to do so, it will activate your powers. Go on, try it." He taunted.

Looking down at the animal as it writhed in pain and seconds later, letting its last breath go and its body turn into ashes.

"Finally, I can get rid of those gloves." She complained, glaring at the gloves and dusting her dress off from the ashes, earning a chuckle from him.

"Be careful and come back to me." He muttered, placing a kiss on her temple.

A smirk appeared on her lips, "I'm always careful." She answered.

On a boat, a woman clad in a thick fur coat wanders her eyes around as they arrive at a secluded area surrounded by armed men scattering everywhere.

Uninterested by the looks she got with only one thing in her mind. She wanted to end this as soon as possible.

Walking inside the old rusty boat, although it looked abandoned outside, inside it was actually a hideout for what's left of the HYDRA personnel.

"The package, you have it?" She asked, impatiently.

"I had to be certain." The man replied, a smile on his face as his eyes gawked at her body now that she took off her coat.

"But now you trust me?" She asked, adoring a smile.

Clenching her fist as she stops herself from killing him, she kept her smile as the man snaked his hands on her waist.

"Completely." The man answered, whispering in her ear.

Make one wrong move and it's over, she thought and continued her act.

As they continued to walk, her eyes wandered around, counting how many men were in the area.

"So tell me what's next." She said.

"We seize control of this country's atomic weapons." He replied.

Raising her eyebrow, "How?" She inquired.

"You'll see." He answered.

"Alright." She said as the man guided her downstairs.

As they went down, two men opened a vault. There was a man tied with metal chains and a gag on his mouth, looking at them from below.

Ah, so they took the bait kidnapping my fake lover, she thought as she recognized him.

"Are you ready to watch him die?" He asked as her eyes met the man.

Turning towards him, "Give me the gun." She said, the men discreetly pointed their guns at her after hearing what she said.

"That would be too easy." He stated.

He ordered his men, pulling down the lever as the water slowly rose inside the vault. The woman coldly stared down at the man who's slowly drowning.

As she lifted her head up, seeing guns pointing at her.

"Satisfied?" She asked in Russian, he stared at her and smiled.

"I'm satisfied." He replied in Russian, "Comrades, our sister has joined us. HYDRA will rise from the ashes the world has ever seen. And the world will hear us!" He added as everyone lowered their guns.

The woman smiled at one of the men which the latter returned. Handling drinks to everyone as they raised their glasses for a toast.

"Hail HYDRA!" They said in unison and drank the liquor.

"Welcome to HYDRA." The men said, greeting her with a wide smile as she wandered her eyes around them.

Her blood boils as she recognizes every man surrounding her, remembering everything that they've done based on what she read on the information she could get on each one of them.

"HYDRA has changed, it's evolving. But our lives will not be wasted." The man said as the two of them entered a room.

"You're to meet an agent, NATO uniform on a plane here. Tail number S202NE. Final instructions will come from him." He added.

Placing the coat down on the table as he explains everything and placing markings on the map, the black-haired woman wearing black jumpsuit grabs a bottle of vodka.

"That's it." She stated, gone was her smile as she glowered down at the man sitting on the chair.

"That's it." He replied as their eyes met, "After this, we go dark. Build an army. Hail HYDRA." He added.

Handing him a shot glass full of vodka, both of them down their drinks. A sinister smile appeared on her lips as she broke the empty bottle to his head.

As her hands found his neck, black mist escaped her fingertips, choking the life out of him and instantly killing him, turning his body into ashes.

Clicking her tongue, disgusted by the dirt. She walked towards a case, opening it and grabbed a gun. Making sure it was loaded. She took some grenades and unpinned them.

Exiting the room as she threw two downstairs, one inside a room. Unfazed by the explosion without hesitation she started to shoot, killing everyone in the process.

Hearing a grunt behind her, she turned and looked at the man coldly. Pointing the gun at him as he begs for mercy.

"I'm not in the mood to give mercy." She said and shot him. She went back to the room and grabbed a yellow case containing the package she intended to get.

As she successfully kills everyone, she embarks on a car parking just outside the area.

Leisurely driving at her own pace, a smirk appeared on her lips seeing a reflection of a flying man reflected on the rear window of the car just in front of hers. Shaking her head and chuckling at her pursuer.

Accelerating her speed as she laughs, maneuvering at every car, looking up at the one way mirror placed on the roof of her car, clicking her tongue in disapproval as she picked up her pace.

Laughing as she saw an opportunity, making sure to lose anyone who chased after her before she swiftly drifted between the parked cars, turning off the ignition as she calmly sat down and observed.

Biting her lips as she looked up and saw the flying bright red and gold metal man passed by and a man wearing a red, white, and blue suit with a shield on his back, riding a motorcycle passed by her spot.

"Stupid." She mumbles, bringing the engine to life and drives the opposite way with a triumphant smile on her face.