| 38 |

It had no doubt been frustrating for Soomin when she had agreed with Millie that she could help me get ready for the Christmas ball. Had it been any other way Soomin wouldn't have had to struggle with me hating the feeling of those brushes against my skin and the way she pulled my hair back. Basically it had all resulted in Soomin barely doing anything about the makeup and hair.

"Go in and get your dress on," she urged and I quietly nodded.

I hurriedly got up from my bed before rushing back to Jungwon and I's room. I hadn't thought about knocking, maybe because I hadn't considered that Jungwon had to change into his weird suit like thing as well. At least he had gotten his shirt buttoned up halfway.

"I thought Soomin said it would take ages," Jungwon murmured as he glanced up from his buttons.

"I didn't like the feeling of all those things," I frowned as I scrunched up my nose, "so she sent me to get my dress on.

"Hmm..." he humed quietly, "do you remember how many buttons she said to not button?" Jungwon frowned as he looked up at me, "two or one?"

"I think for that one she said two," I shrugged as I wandered over and pulled my dress out of my bag, quietly unzipping the back.

"I'm turning my back," Jungwon quickly stated and turned away from me.

I quickly stripped down to my underwear and slipped into my dress, trying to zip it up as much as possible, but I had to see myself defeated eventually. Desperately struggling to zip it up properly.

"Won?" I called out, earning a hum from Jungwon, who quickly turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows, "can you help zip me up completely?"

Without a word leaving his mouth he quickly rushed over behind me and zipped up the rest of the dress, letting his fingers carefully graze my skin just above the zipper.

"This dress is really pretty on you," he murmured quietly, making me chuckle quietly.

"Yeah?" I murmured and turned to him, only widening the grin that already was on his face. Softly his hands laid on my waist.

"Yup, you just proved my point," he whispered in awe.

"And as good as she looks, and as adorable as you two are... we have to pick up Sunghoon soon," Soomin spoke up from the door, "so come on... let's go."

Both Jungwon and I rushed after Soomin outside, slipping into our usual shoes. It didn't really matter that I wore the boots, since the dress covered for them. I hadn't been allowed to walk the small distance between the front door and Soomin's car, before Jungwon had draped his black blazer over my shoulders, excusing it with being cold outside and such.

When we had picked up Sunghoon, his eyes had sparkled once he saw Soomin but had only grinned when he saw Jungwon and I sitting in the back. For the whole ride to school it was clear how lost he was. He kept staring at Soomin as if she was the whole galaxy. The adoring smile on his face gave it away within seconds.

"Why do you keep looking at them?" Jungwon whispered quietly while I simply chuckled.

"See how he looks at her?" I whispered and he hummed, turning his head to look at Sunghoon and Soomin while I turned my head to look at Jungwon, "he's in love. Isn't he?"

"Way beyond love," Jungwon whispered with a small laugh, turning into both of us giggling, as if we were excited school girls.

We tried to keep quiet as to not interrupt Sunghoon's small little moment. Eventually Soomin did pull into the parking lot of the school and we all got out of the car. Sunghoon and Soomin fixed the thing with the entrance to school.