Chapter - 45

Adesh's POV
Seeing so many people in front of Pritika’s dadi's house I can guess what this could mean.
Please god don’t let my guess become true… please don’t let that happen.
We hurried our footsteps following Pritika. Entering into  the room the scene in front of me broke my  heart into pieces.
Pritika was sitting beside her dadi's lifeless lying figure
PRITIKA : Dadi, look I have come… look dadi my in-laws have also come, even Tanvi di, Vikram mamu they have also come. Dadi, wake up, dadi. Are you not feeling well? Dadi, tell me dadi I will call the doctor. Dadi wake up please.
Pritika kept her head on her dadi's chest and hugging her dadi she was constantly blabbing all this. A neighbour boy was trying to make her understand that her dadi will never wake up.
PRITIKA : Shut up! Raj shut up! Don’t talk nonsense. She is just sleeping. Why are you all here? Don’t you have any works. Go… go to your houses. Let her sleep.
Pritika suddenly got up and came towards us…
PRITIKA : Adesh, you take them to my room, I am making something for all of you, let dadi sleep for while, she will wake up later.

She was going towards the kitchen but I stopped her by holding her shoulder. I made her looked up to me…
ADESH : Pritika, your dadi isn’t sleeping. She will never wake up again.
She jarked herself away from my hold.
PRITIKA : Noo… Adesh, everything isn’t s a joke. I don’t like this at all. Stop this. She will wake up. She will definitely wake up.
Vikram uncle came near us, he also tried to make Pritika understand but she didn’t want to believe us. She again went near her dadi's figure.
PRITIKA : Dadi, I know they are talking nonsense. Please wake up dadi, please wake up. Dadi please. You can’t leave me like this. I know… I know. Please wake up dadi, Please. Look your Priti is here… dadi I passed the first round of the completion, you had promised me you will come for the final round. Dadi, you can’t break your promise. Dadi wake up na…
Seeing Pritika like this it was giving me so much pain. But I know I can’t do anything about this situation. This is the truth of life which I can’t stop to happen… no one can stop this from happening. Only god has the power to control this.
Again Pritika got up and came near us… her next action shocked all of us.
She kneel down in front of us and begged us.
PRITIKA : You all know many good doctors, please I beg you Please call them. I promise I will pay all the money. Please I am begging you.
I made her got up… but she wasn’t ready to listen any of us. Whoever tried to tell her that dadi is no more she shouted at them and called them liar.
I have never seen Pritika so vulnerable. We tried a lot to make her understand but she didn’t not ready to accept that her dadi is no more.
Third Person’s POV
When it was time for the funeral rights, Pritika wasn’t ready to leave her dadi's body. She was tightly hugging her dadi’s body. At that time it was very difficult to control Pritika. She was behaving like a maniac. It was very difficult to control her at that time.
Pritika was shouting at everyone like a maniac. Adesh was holding her tightly by her waist from behind.
After the funeral rights Pritika became like a statue. Seeing her  condition everyone was very worried about her.
She wasn’t even sleeping. When Adesh made her laid down on the bed, she was laying there like a statue looking at the ceiling with wide eyes.
No one has expected anything like this will happen when they came here. They had other plans… but god has changed their plans.
Vikram was standing in the small living room of the house looking at the photo which was hanging on the walls, when Tanvi approached him.
TANVI : I know dad, you are missing bua but  Dad, Niti, Ridhi and Natasha is present in the house, they don’t know anything. Pritika now needs us. If the truth come out now then she will be very hurt. You have to be careful dad. You don’t want to make her more sad… right?
Vikram nodded his head positive in Tanvi's words. He wiped the tears which were trailing down from his eyes and gave Tanvi a small smile. Looked at the picture of her sister which was hanging in the wall for the last time, he left from there.
Next day they all came back to city. Pritika had gone to the village with a lively expression but came back with a lifeless expression. Everyone was very worried about her. Everyone has come back with a sad expression except Natasha.
In Nidhi's room…
Natasha : Nidhi, I have talked with that Dhruv… I hope this time our plan will work.
Natasha said very excitedly.
NIDHI : Natasha di, can we not do anything right now? I think this is not a good time to do anything. You have seen her (Pritika) condition, she is so vulnerable right now.
Natasha : Exactly this the right time. Her mind will not work properly. It will be easy for us.
NIDHI : Natasha di, I understand what you are trying to say. But now she needs Adesh bhai. She will be alone. She-
NATASHA : Nidhi, are you using me?
NIDHI : what??
NATASHA : Yeah, now I think you are using me. You are not ready to anything against her. Do you really want them to separate?
NIDHI : Yes, of course..
NATASHA : No I don’t think so.
Saying this Natasha left the room. Nidhi thought She has made Natasha angry but Natasha was more thankful and happy more than angry. Natasha was thankful that before telling her plan  she realized that Nidhi will not agree with anything to break their relationship. Maybe she will not support the plan she(Natasha) has thought. Nidhi has been helping her because she thinks Pritika isn’t a good person, she is a gold digger. In future  she will be very careful to share her plans with Nidhi.