Davina! Mama Donovan?

Today is the day I get to see Davina after a year and I am so excited so I quickly get up and get dressed along with Damon before going downstairs to start on breakfast and coffee obviously after eating I quickly spell my clothes so the don't rip ...

Today is the day I get to see Davina after a year and I am so excited so I quickly get up and get dressed along with Damon before going downstairs to start on breakfast and coffee obviously after eating I quickly spell my clothes so the don't rip when I shift the just come off then when I shift the get back on like it never happened. My wolf is just itching to come out so I nod to JJ, he quickly nods back doing the same spell before we tell the others we are going for a run.

After about two hours we come back quickly using the outside showers to wash off all the sweat and grim. Before allowing the spell to put our clothes back on. Walking back into this house we hear arguing so sharing a quick look we use our speed to get there making it to the kitchen we see Mrs Donovan?

"What are you doing here?" Is the first thing I blurt out drawing attention to me which makes her whirl around and glare.

"You it's all you and your families fault that my house has been sold and my children don't contact me you bitch." She yells.

"Watch it." Grams warns taking a sip from her herbal tea.

"No you don't get to come in here and say these thing you weren't even paying for the house Matt and Vicki were, and I might be a bitch but at least I am not a whore who goes down on any man's dick that gives her a smile, also would you even answer your children if they call texted sent a letter or hell even sent a carrier pigeon because I know we all tried several times to tell you the house has been sold." I snapped with Matt nodding.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" She screams back at me Matt steps in.

"She's the owner of the house, which you are currently trespassing in so get out." He grits out.

"Fine, but i want the money for the house." She say snottily holding her hand out.

"Oh yes congratulations for being a mother by paying for your daughters college books and a brand new car." I announce loudly and sarcastically.

"I will see you in court for being a thief." She announced before going to walk away.

"So will i for child abandonment and child endangerment oh what else can I add?" Matt snaps before continuing. "You don't get to come here and act like a mother for all of two seconds to a family who stepped up and helped Vicki not be like you and who helped me finally fill like I fit in now Stefan please walk her out so she doesn't steal anything to pawn for drinking money." He stalks out leaving his mother to look ashamed before it quickly goes away.

"Let's go." Stefan motioning for her to get in front of him. She just huffs and stomps away but not before glaring at us all.

"Well she was something." I hear from a voice i know very dearly from the man who is my know third soul sibling.

"Oh yeah the correct term might be um a bitch." The second voice says also knowing it coming from someone i know as my little sister.

"Marcel!! Vina!!" I squealed launching myself at them making us all fall to the ground.

"Oh how I've missed you little sister."Marcel laughed as he sat up still holding me and Davina.

"I've missed you both so much, you have no idea." I tell the before standing up and helping them up as well not aware of the internal battle Stefan is going through while watching Davina.

"You're my soulmate." Stefan blurts out louder then he intended most likely due to the look on his face. That changed from amazement to embarrassment as everyone turns to face him.

Davina gasps softly before throwing herself at him giggling loudly and like a maniac.

"Marcel meet Damon my soulmate and Stefan Davinas soulmate." I call his attention to me and Damon as Damon pulls me into his side.

"Pleasure to meet you but if you hurt her I'll kill you." Marcel threatens with a smile shaking Damon's hand before cupping my face.

"Alright little sister I've got to head back we have new construction for the wolves in the bayou that me and my guys are helping with." Marcel tells me smiling gently when I beam at him

"How is the peace treaty and factions going and why more construction?" I asked a little confused because when the peace treaty was made we built the really large pack house along with family homes for the families that had been made and for future families.

The thing to know is if the males from a known pack finds there mate the mate usually goes to the known pack along with agreements promising peace and help. It's different for lone wolves or pack less/ traveling wolves, they almost always join their mates pack unless mates to a witch or vampire. There are still some in pack fighting if the alpha is mated to a vampire or witch, because they were raised to believe that vampires and witches are all evil or distrustful.

What we meaning me, JJ, my mother, and Marcel have made in New Orleans are factions meaning when you are in your faction there are separate rules from the elders for witches the alpha for the wolves and Marcel for vampires father Kieran for the humans. Now don't think that you aren't allowed everywhere you are, you just have to follow the rules in that faction. The main rule for the vampires is the snatch eat and erase meaning no killing because if someone gets killed lower tourist rates and numbers. The treaty is vampires wolves and witches can't hurt each other meaning magic for shows to draw in more tourists, it's all very complex there have been many trails for some new comers trying to make it revert to the old ways but everyone can tell that New Orleans is thriving.

"We'll treaty is working well, factions are thriving, but the new construction is for the new families the wolves sent out some of theirs to find there mates and well almost all of them were lone wolves/ traveling wolves, so they need more homes for them." Marcel explained before pulling me into a hug before we all heard a car horn.

"That's my ride I'm leaving the car here for Davina it has more of her things for the rest of the school year and summer." Marcel sighs i walk him to the door stopping to pick up one of the crates handing it to him before grabbing the other.

"Here are the herbs and seeds Agnes emailed me about take them to her, a learning witch set the growing ones on fire." I tell him before following him out the door to the back of the suv.

"There vervain in here?" He questioned scrunching his nose up slightly.

"Yup for the few humans who know and there families." I answered before digging through my crate pulling out two quart size mason jars and explaining " for you and your inner circle careful it's really strong don't want the originals learning anything also it's good to be immune to it."

"Thank you little sister." He says taking the jars before shutting the trunk i walk to the driver side seeing Thierry i smile.

"Hey T how you been?" I asked making him smile.

"Great meet my mate a wolf, a friend from one of the mates of the crescent pack, don't know what we are doing about the whole immortality thing." Thierry says sadly after beaming about finding his mate.

"Well I'll see what I can find but there's always Klaus' way of becoming a hybrid." I smile at him seeing the scowl forming.

"Well he'll have to be last option." Thierry growls.

"Alright I'll let you know if I find anything." I kiss his cheek before climbing over him doing the same to Marcel. "I'll let you boys go now."

"Bye little sister/Peyton." They say before driving away. I wave before making my way into the house to help Davina and make dinner.