The Prank 3. (Very S) [ 2/? ]

Peter was lying on the couch of Shuri's apartment which she was renting, of course for a prank they needed to make it non suspicious. They were Avengers for god sakes, they would find every single detail there was possible in the world, or maybe even impossible details who knows? Peter was overthinking again, he had a gut feeling about this whole prank going wrong and decided to tell Harley and Shuri. They both looked at each other and in sync told him that he was just paranoid, he was always paranoid so he pushed the thought out and started spying on the Avengers again. Shuri has decided to change the plan again, which Peter was absolutely against but Harley liked the idea so majority wins. Loki wasn't included, but since he knew what was happening he managed to hear the new too. The reason they told Loki was so that he doesn't use his powers to find them, their cover would be blown straight away.

    The Avengers were arriving to the place, it was ten minutes to midnight. No cloud were to be seen, only the bright shining moon. All sorts of insects were heard, itwas so loud yet so soft. Hours have passed not a single word was spoken, everyone stayed silent in defeat. Everyone was starting to lose hope, when they got there no one was in sight except them. They have failed Peter and they were going lose themselves due to that outcome, suddenly they saw a little light in the distance. Out of nowhere a dark figure popped out and stole one of Iron Mans equipment,followed by stealing Captain America's shield. This kept happening until they had nothing left to fight with but their body, everyone was horrified, it was like a terrible Horror story. People don't feel scared about it until they experience it, now they know how it feels. They all slowly approached he light, at the end of it was a table full of presents a and note. They went up to it, it read it short and simple handwriting: "   It's me, Peter. Now before you get surprised, it was all a prank. I'm truly sorry for worrying you out of your mind, you may not forgive me so I'm being a coward and giving you this little surprise instead of being physically there. I'm so so so so so so sorry, I promise you I won't give you such a heart attack anymore. I'm truly apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for being a victim for our prank.. Now you should actually thank me because I made this and if it was Shuri's way you would actually have a real stroke......No I'm just joking, about the thanking me part, the Shuri part was true though. I sincerely apologise for doing this prank and being a coward not being able to be there physically to face the consequences of my actions.

      Love Peter~ <3"

   The Avengers were furious except Thor, he broke almost into tears [ not actually but, kinda ]. Scratch that, almost everyone broke into tears. Who would be able to still stay mad at the little cinnamon roll who wrote this, it looked like an angel that fallen from heaven is writing back to god. They all went home completely worn out from all the panicking, stress, worrying, and running. Especially the worrying, that really caught them up. They were mad but couldn't stay mad for long, after all that's Peter's best superpower out of all. It was a sweet letter that would bring everyone out of a bad mood, that is one hell of a superpower. Sadly, it doesn't work on villains, or Peter would be the leader of Avengers already. Natasha was suspicious that Peter left another note somewhere in the Avengers Tower, showing where he was or perhaps another sorry note. Unsurprisingly, the spy's suspicions were correct, there was a note left on the kitchen counter with a few items next to it, the note read in beautiful cursive handwriting: " Greetings, It's Shuri here, I'm guessing you got the note at the address given in the group chat? Sorry I guess...We won't tell you our location just yet but can you send a note to this location to tell us when we can come to the tower, basically when you won't blow our heads off when we step into the tower on the red box next to the second bench you see when you reach there, thank you very much." Now this note is an example of what you can't appreciate, at least Peter's note was sweet and long and actually apologising properly. She wasn't so please with the note but what could she expect from Shuri? They were all exhausted at this point so they decided to do it tomorrow and head to sleep, most of them were knocked out as soon as they fell on the bed.

       Peter and Harley were really worried about Shuri, she was acting very off the whole day. Usually, she would be really chatty like all of them and talk about vines that she just saw on YouTube. Today, she was very silent which was very odd for her. Peter tried talking to her about her different behaviour but whenever he tried, she would either completely ignore it and change the subject and soon go completely silent or she would try to say something but it seems like she is being forced not to say it and being threatened, she would go completely silent again like all the other times. At first, it wasn't so bad, she was still quite chatty and just occasionally zoning out. But now, she wouldn't talk at all and would have this terrified expression on her face. She ignores Peter mostly, so he pays attention to these details a lot, he tried going to Harley and see how frequently she ignores Harley. It seems like she talks to Harley better than to Peter but still very silent for her usually chatty personality, he is worried and is thinking about all things he could have done to upset her which happens once in a blue moon. Peter overthinking it and taking this situation to different levels, what if...

Did she find out?...

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER, I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT ANYONE TO READ THIS TRASH THING. IS IT BAD I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO READ THIS BECAUSE I DINT WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT FOR THIS AND FORGET ABOUT IT?? Well whether it's bad or not, thank you for anyone reading this book I appreciate it but you can forget it. It's really garbage, now it's me going to finish my homework before my motivation runs out and procrastination takes the best of me

Bye!