chapter 10

As y/n made her way downstairs she saw yoona sitting at the kitchen counter eating an apple while on her phone. "Good morning sugar". Y/N greeted out of nowhere taking yoona by surprise. "O-oh good morning eomma". Y/N chuckled "did I scare u"? Smiling yoona nodded. They both laughed to themselves and y/n also took an apple sitting beside yoona she started eating.

The time wad passing well untill a certain someone came down making both yoona and y/n go cold and silent now only focused on their phones. As jungkin came into the kitchen she tried to be smart and slid under y/n's arms hugging her tightly amd said in an annoying seductive type of voice. "Good morning". Pushing her away y/n dusted her clothes and went to throw away the apple core.

Just then jungkook came down the stairs so jungkin decided to put on a show. She started hissing loudly while holding her wrist, noticing this jungkook rushed over. "What happened noona, are u hurt"? He hastily asked. "U-uhm no kiddo i-its fine". She faked a pained smile making him ask again. "But what happened"? "O-oh I hugged y-y/n and she pushed me a l-little hard so I hit my wrist by Ac-cident".

"I'm so sorry she did that noona". Jungkook was quick to apologize completly convinced by her little skit. He glared at y/n as y/n and yoona both looked at one another then to jungmin with disgusted faces. Y/N didn't bother to fight over it and simply sat back down beside yoona. "It's alright jungkook, but anyway, y/n"? Y/N looked up sharply at the mention of her name.

"U-uhm, can we go out tonight? I was thinking to go to the club together and hang out a bit and catch up you know? Like b-before"? Y/N was about to refuse but jungkook spoke over her. "Yeah she'll go with u ill pick an outfit for her later". Y/N looked at jungkook as if he'd lost his mind. "You're seriously sending me to a club"? "Yeah why not". He said plainly. Y/N shook her head. "Fine I'll go whatever".

Jungmin beamed a smile. "Really, thanks buddy". She hugged y/n around her neck tightly again she was about to pushe jungmin away again but jungkook glared at her telling her not to so she just sat there. "Great just fucking great, I'll be stuck in a stinking club with this bitch all night". Y/N thought to herself. Later in the day while y/n was out working as jungkook said he would he picked put her outfit and layed it out.

JJK POV

I just finished laying out y/n's outfit for tonight, it's been so long since I last did this for her, I missed it alot, I used to choose her outfit almost everyday no matter where she was going. But for a while I stopped and didn't even notice but now that I got my opportunity I picked her outfit I think she'll look hot in it, per usual after all she is the hottest. Now it's just to wait for her to get home.

TIME SKIP

It's been three hours and y/n is finally home it's already 7 p.m. She was exhausted to say the least but then she remembered she's forcefully going to he club with that bitch jungmin. Sighing she went up to her room finding jungkook and yoona sitting in bed talking and laughing. This made her smile a little, when the two noticed her they both greeted. "Her eomma/babe". "Hey". She replied.

"I layed your clothes out go shower and change". Jungkook said. Y/N nodded and did as told. Going to the bathroom she showered and changed.

Once done she walked out

Once done she walked out. Jungkook was awe strock by her visuals once again. Getting once of her colognes from the vanity in the closet y/n put some one and walked back to the room. "Damn mom". Yoona said, y/n laughed. "I look good i know". She said with a cocky look. "Yeah yeah, but anyways I know u won't be back till late and I might not be awake or I might be studying so I won't know so night mom love ya".

Yoona hugged y/n which y/n returned. "Night sugar, don't stay up too late studying". "I won't, I'm gonna go now, night appa". She hugged jungkook and walked out leaving the couple alone. Getting up jungkook walked to y/n and hugged around her neck tiptoeing to peck her lips. "You look hot". "I know". Y/N said her voice now plain. "Babe, please, forgive me this once, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that I won't do it again please, I can't live with u being mad at me".

He begged with puppy eyes. Looking away y/n sighed, she wanted to have some self respect with the situation but she really couldn't resist jungkook  looking back at him she finally hugged him back. Reaching down she gave his thighs a little squeeze signaling him to jump, which he did. Holding him up with one hand she hugged around his slender waist with the other dipping her face into his neck nibbling lightly onto his skin.

"Fine I'll only forgive u this once". She rasped out. Jungkooks stomach tightened as the atmosphere changed becoming more hot but he was relieved to know he's forgiven. "Thanks babe, I love u". "I love u too angel". She continued to suck on his neck leaving a deep hickey claiming him as hers once more. Jungkook saw it in the mirror that lined the wall infront of their bed. He blushed as he held y/n's face pulling her into a hot kiss.

"I kinda don't want u to go anymore babe". He mumbled. "I have no problem staying, u put me in this outfit why not take it off of me now". She answered causing  butterflies to erupt within jungkook. "No, you're still going but I'm kinda jealous other people are gonna get to see u in this more than me". "Hm". She hummed in reply. Jungkook was about to speak till they heard jungmins voice instantly killing y/n's mood.

"IM DONE". they heard her shout. Putting jungkook down y/n sighed and fixed her clothes. Pecking jungkooks lips one last time she spoke. "We'll be going now ill see u later I love u". "I love u too". He responded letting go of y/n's arm that he was holding since she put him down. Walking outside y/n was baffled seeing jungmins outfit.

 Walking outside y/n was baffled seeing jungmins outfit

Her high scented perfume consumed the entire hall. She walked down in her tall heals that made her match y/n's height exactly. "Aww look we match, isn't it cute jungkook"? She asked as jungkook smiled lightly and nodded. "Okay let's go". Y/N said as she took one more glance at jungkook and headed to the stairs. As she was about to head down she heard jungmin speak. "Uhm y/n can u hold my hand to walk down I think I might fall if I walk down the stairs on my own".

"Then why not wear flats"? Y/N asked. "But I like how these look don't u"? Y/N just sighed and walked back up holding her hand out for jungmin to take. Gladly jungmin did and they walked down as jugnkook just stood silently watching. He was a bit jealous seeing how beautiful his sister looked in that tight dress and thigh highs he wished it was himself being in that with y/n. He hadn't dressed like that in a while being busy an all looking after yoona and himself during the day and then y/n when she came home in the evening tired and sometimes injured.

Nonetheless he walked back to his room thinking of what he should do till y/n came home.