Chp 31 (Romeo Sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

She take a little dough and started rolling it by using her hands. Sidharth did the same.

She started rolling bread in chakli and make a round shape roti but Sidharth is didn't able to grip the belan in his hands.

"lagta hai sidharth ko kuch nhi aata" Mummer granny looking towards him.

" three minutes left" announce the host.

"Koi baat nahi sidharth phir se try kijiye" mummer shehnaaz encouraging him.

Sidharth nodded and started rolling the bread again.

"I don't think kisi ne abhi tak ek bhi roti banayi hai" said the host looking towards everyone.

"Hamri ek ban gyi hai" mummer overexcited sidharth showing the roti to host and everyone.

Right now everyone is preparing dough only SidNaaz is ahead in the competition.

"Par yeh toh meri hai sidharth" mummer Sana to him.

"Toh tum bhi toh meri ho na Jaan❤️" Mummer sidharth softly.

He forget that he is wearing a small Mic and everyone can hear their conversation. Whole crowd started hooting and shouting after hearing him including granny and principal.

Her cheeks are turned into deep shade of red. He bite his tongue and winked her sexily.

"One minute left" announce the host.

"Sidharth jaldi kijiye" mummer Sana looking to him.

He nodded and started rolling the bread again.

Somehow he rolled the bread and cooked it while burning his hands.

"Toh abb hamare judge batayenge ki kaun hai iss competition ka winner" said the host.

They already checked every roti made by every parents.

"Baby hm Jeet jayenge na" asked sidharth nervously bitting his nails.

Sana assured him by blinking her eyes.

"As our School conduct this competition every year and as we checked everything and according to Us the winner is Mr. And Mrs.shukla" said the judges in unison.

Shehnaaz started jumping after hearing thier name. She hugs sidharth tightly while kissing him on cheek. Sidharth hugged her more tightly.

Yaaaay, daadi hm Jeet Gaye" said gudiya while jumping just like shehnaaz and hugging her daadi.

Granny smiled and hugged her more tightly.

She goes towards sidharth and hug his legs. Sidharth smiled and pick her and kissed her cheek.

Dekha Maine bola tha na hm jeetenge aur hm Jeet Gaye" mummer sidharth softly looking to her.

Gudiya smiled and hug him tightly while giving peck on his both cheeks.

Sana saw sidharth who is all smilingly and giggling with that little kid. She knows how much he loves kid.

"Congrats Mrs. Shukla" mummer the principal.

"Thank you so much sir" Mummer Sana.

By the way Mr. Shukla we always saw a private and less talkative sidharth, for the first time I saw him like smiling and a romantic sidharth" said principal looking towards him.

"Ji mrs. Shukla, main sidharth ko peechle paanch saalo se jaanti hu, Maine hamesha sidharth ko serious mood mei dekha hai, par aapke saath toh maine ek Romeo Sidharth ko dekha" said wife of the principal.

"So you guys know each other" asked Sana to them

"Yess, his father is very good friend of mine and sidharth is like my own son" mummer principal.

She nodded looking towards sidharth who is all busy with gudiya.

They all are in car. He is driving towards granny house.

"shukriya beta inn sab ke liye " said granny to sidharth.

Sidharth smiled and mummer "Isme shukriya kya daadi, main bhi toh aapke bete jaisa hu na"

Granny smiled and nodded. He stopped the car in front of their small house.

"Thank you uncle " mummer gudiya softly while looking to him.

He smiled and nodded. After that they both left from there.

"Sidharth yeh Ghar kyun jaa rahe hai hmm" asked Sana looking outside the window.

"Ham nhi tum, main tumhe drop karke office jaunga" said sidharth.

"But mujhe resturant jaana h na" said Sana looking towards him.

"No, you are already tired, so take rest, koi jarurat nhi hai jaane ki" said sidharth driving towards home.

He stopped the car infront of their house and pulled her in his lap.

"i know Maine tumhe kal raat car mei kitna thaka Diya tha" said sidharth looking towards her intensely "aur aaj ham subah subah school bhi chale gaye, isliye jao abhi rest lo, evening ko chale jaana baby" Mummer sidharth softly.

She is looking towards him with all her love.

"Toh aap bhi chalo mere saath aap bhi thak gaye hoge na" said Sana while playing with his shirt button.

He laughed. "Abhi bhi mere mein itni energy hai ki, main abhi tumhe iss car mei Thaka sakta hu, dekhna chahogi haa" mummer sidharth while looking towards her lips.

Before that she says something, his phone started ringing. He groaned in irritation and cutted the call.

She laughed and kissed his chest. He hug her tightly and a left out a groaned feeling a pain in his palm.

She broke the hug and mummer "kya hua sidharth"

"Woh pehli baar roti banaya na, toh yeh hua" said sidharth showing his palm.

"Aap Ghar chalo main cream laga deti hu" said shehnaaz looking to his burn palm.

"No baby, I am already late, main office jaakar laga lunga" said sidharth.

"Paka na aap office jakar laga loge" asked shehnaaz.

He nodded, after their kiss he left from their

Sana directly went to her room. her whole body is paining and she is really feeling tired. She sleep for sometimes.

After two hours, she woke up. She take her phone and saw ten missed call from kushal.

"Kushal ne itni baar call kyun kiya" mummer Sana and dialled his number.

"Hello bhabhi,woh.....

After hearing kushal, tears rolled down from her eyes. phone slipped down from her hand and she seat on ground with thud.

.....

Now the story will be more interesting.

Votes and drop your comments.